- 2018 Honda Jazz Images Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift Variants In Detail — Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Honda City, Amaze, Jazz, WR-V Prices To Be Increased From August 2018
- New Honda Jazz Facelift To Be Launched In July — Details Revealed
- All-New Honda Amaze Sales Cross 9000 Units In May 2018 — Honda Registers 41 Percent Sales Growth
- Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V Comparison: Design, Specifications, Features, Mileage & Price
The infotainment system features 3D navigation system with 1.5GB memory, mirror link support for smartphones, voice command feature, Bluetooth, AM/FM, MP3 and two USB slots as well as an HDMI-in port.
Apart from that Honda has added rear parking sensors for S and higher trims of the BR-V. The updated BR-V VX MT petrol is priced at Rs 12.27 lakh and the diesel variant carries a price tag of Rs 13.22 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Honda has not added the AVN system on the petrol CVT version of the SUV.
The Honda BR-V draws power from a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines producing 117bhp and 99bhp respectively. The petrol engine is mated to a 6-speed manual or a CVT automatic gearbox. The diesel unit comes with a 6-speed manual transmission.
The BR-V is also loaded with features such as projector headlamps with LED DRLs, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, three-row seating and leather upholstery on the top trim. The safety features of the SUV include dual airbags and ABS with EBD which is standard across all the variants.
Honda has added its latest Digipad touchscreen infotainment system to the BR-V which brings a host of features to the SUV. Apart from that, the automaker has also introduced rear parking sensors to make your life easy while parking the SUV in tight spots.