- 1 hr ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Mairaj Khan, Angad Bajwa fail to enter skeet final
- Movies Maestro Release: Nithiin-Tamannaah Bhatia Starrer To Be Out On Disney+ Hotstar On THIS Date?
- Finance Sale of Plots Picking Up Pace, Likely To Breach 2020 Mark Sooner
- News In protest against farm laws, Rahul Gandhi drives tractor to reach Parliament
- Technology Victus By HP 16 Gaming Laptops With OMEN DNA Launched In India: Comes With Latest Intel/AMD CPU
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Ola Electric officially announces the available colours for the soon-to-be-launched electric scooter. The company is offering the Ola electric scooter in 10 colour options to choose from, making it the widest range of colours available on a two-wheeler.
While the exact names of the colours will be announced at the imminent launch, there will be choices in matte and gloss shades from options in blue and black, the vibrant hues of red, pink and yellow, as well as white and silver.
According to the company, "The Ola Scooter will deliver an unparalleled scooter experience to consumers, who will now get a wide range of vibrant colours to choose from, along with class-leading speed, unprecedented range, the biggest boot space, global design and advanced technology at aggressive prices that make it the best scooter customers can buy. Ola will reveal the features and price in the coming days."
Ola Electric Scooter Bookings
Bookings for the electric scooter was opened on July 15 for a token amount of Rs 499. According to Ola Electric, it received a record-breaking 1 lakh reservations in the first 24 hours. Interested buyers can still reserve their scooter on the website by paying a refundable deposit of Rs 499. This way customers will be getting a priority doorstep delivery of the electric scooter.
Ola Electric Scooter Variants
Based on the recently leaked trademark documents from Ola Electric, the scooter is expected to be named, the Series S. Also, the scooter could be available in two variants called the S1 and S1 Pro — here are all details.
Expected Range, Charging, Features & Technology
The Ola electric scooter details are yet to be completely revealed. However, based on earlier quotes from the company, the scooter is expected to feature a maximum riding range of around 150 kilometres.
The company also claims that a 0 to 100 per cent charge for the electric scooter would take around 60 minutes. However, 18 minutes of charging will juice the battery to 50 per cent and provides a range of around 75km.
Regarding the technology, the upcoming electric scooter is expected to feature connected smart mobility. The integration could use a large TFT touchscreen display for the instrument console, which is likely to support eSIM internet connectivity.
This will enable the scooter to be paired with a smartphone application offered by the company. With the mobile application, users can monitor the scooter's behaviour, find the nearest charging stations and a lot more.
However, the lower-spec S1 variant could miss out on several features such as connectivity and more. Here are more details of the upcoming Ola electric scooter.
Thoughts About The Ola Electric Scooter Colours Officially Revealed
The Ola electric scooter certainly has the looks that appeal to both younger and mature buyers in the country. Now, the company has made sure that the buyers will also have multiple options in choosing how their scooter looks with a host of paint schemes. Anticipation of the Ola electric scooter's arrival has hit the next level with Ola's latest announcement.