- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Ola Electric registers the Series S, the S1 and the S1 Pro names in India. We reckon this could be for the upcoming electric scooter that is expected to launch in the coming weeks or months.
The names have been leaked via the trademark document registered in India. From the leaked documents, Ola could name its electric scooter as 'Series S'. Further, the scooter could be offered in two variants: S1 and S1 Pro.
The S1 could be a lower variant with lower battery and motor specifications and also a shorter range. This could be a scooter offered to the fleet operators including Ola themselves.
On the other hand, the S1 Pro is expected to be offered with all the bells and whistles. The electric powertrain offered on the S1 Pro is expected to return a maximum riding range of around 150 kilometres.
The overall design of scooter is expected to remains the same regardless of the variant. This includes a compact design featuring the largest under-seat storage space, that can accommodate two full-size helmets.
Other exterior features include:
- Dual LED headlamps
- Horizontally-mounted LED tail lamps
- Contoured seats
- Clean looking front apron
- Alloy wheels
Expected Features & Technology
Regarding the technology, the upcoming electric scooter is expected to feature connected smart mobility. The integration could use a large TFT touchscreen display for the instrument console, which is likely to support eSIM internet connectivity.
This will enable the scooter to be paired with a smartphone application offered by the company. With the mobile application, users can monitor the scooter's behaviour, find the nearest charging stations and a lot more.
However, the lower-spec S1 variant could miss out on several features such as connectivity and more.
Thoughts About The Ola Series S, S1 & S1 Pro Electric Scooter Names Registered
Ola Electric could offer the upcoming scooter in two variants to help with the starting price of the scooter. The top-spec S1 Pro is expected to come loaded. While the lower S1 variant of the electric scooter could miss out on a couple of nice to have features and possibly a lower-spec powertrain with a shorter range. Here are some more details of the new Ola electric scooter.