- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Patients from outside: Delhi health minister on COVID tally surge
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TVS Motor Company has announced a price hike on its flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310 in the Indian market. The motorcycle receives its first price increase after the BS6 update earlier this year.
The Apache RR310 now costs Rs 5,000 more and retails At Rs 2.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The increase in price seems marginal and is not expected to make a huge difference in the rising demand for the motorcycle.
TVS has updated the Apache RR310 BS6 model with a host of changes. This includes a new 5-inch TFT colour instrument console, with TVS proprietary Smart Xonnect technology, multiple riding modes, throttle-by-wire, Bluetooth connectivity, and Glide Through Technology Plus (GTT); among others. It also features new Michelin ROAD5 tyres.
The BS6 Apache RR310 continues to be powered by an updated version of the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 33.5bhp at 9700rpm and a peak torque of 27.3Nm at 7700rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slip assist clutch.
The motorcycle features four riding modes: Rain, Urban, Sport and Track. TVS claims that the bike can accelerate from standstill to 60km/h in just 2.93 seconds, while the 0 to 100km/h takes 7.17 seconds. The sports bike can achieve a top speed of 160km/h.
Apart from the updated feature and equipment list, some of them have been carried forward from the older model on the BS6 motorcycle. This includes RT-slipper Clutch, Bi-LED Twin projector headlamps, RT-fuel injection system, suspension and braking setup.
The Apache RR310 continue to use trellis frame. Suspension on the motorcycle is handled via USD forks at the front and mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via disc brake at either end supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
The TVS Apache RR 310 rivals the KTM RC 390, the Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400 in the Indian market. However, the Japanese motorcycles are yet to receive the BS6 update in the country.
In related news, TVS Motor Company has extended the free service and warranty of its motorcycle for the second time this year. The company has decided to increase the free service and warranty validity of its vehicles due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Price Hike Announced
The Apache RR310 sportbike receives its first price hike since the BS6 update in the Indian market. The price increase is only marginal and is not expected to affect sales of the motorcycle. The BS6 motorcycle receives a host of upgrade and new colour option and becomes a more appealing package.