- 17 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has announced a price hike on its flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310 in the Indian market. The motorcycle receives its first price increase after the BS6 update earlier this year.
The Apache RR310 now costs Rs 5,000 more and retails At Rs 2.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The increase in price seems marginal and is not expected to make a huge difference in the rising demand for the motorcycle.
TVS has updated the Apache RR310 BS6 model with a host of changes. This includes a new 5-inch TFT colour instrument console, with TVS proprietary Smart Xonnect technology, multiple riding modes, throttle-by-wire, Bluetooth connectivity, and Glide Through Technology Plus (GTT); among others. It also features new Michelin ROAD5 tyres.
The BS6 Apache RR310 continues to be powered by an updated version of the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 33.5bhp at 9700rpm and a peak torque of 27.3Nm at 7700rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slip assist clutch.
The motorcycle features four riding modes: Rain, Urban, Sport and Track. TVS claims that the bike can accelerate from standstill to 60km/h in just 2.93 seconds, while the 0 to 100km/h takes 7.17 seconds. The sports bike can achieve a top speed of 160km/h.
Apart from the updated feature and equipment list, some of them have been carried forward from the older model on the BS6 motorcycle. This includes RT-slipper Clutch, Bi-LED Twin projector headlamps, RT-fuel injection system, suspension and braking setup.
The Apache RR310 continue to use trellis frame. Suspension on the motorcycle is handled via USD forks at the front and mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via disc brake at either end supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
The TVS Apache RR 310 rivals the KTM RC 390, the Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400 in the Indian market. However, the Japanese motorcycles are yet to receive the BS6 update in the country.
In related news, TVS Motor Company has extended the free service and warranty of its motorcycle for the second time this year. The company has decided to increase the free service and warranty validity of its vehicles due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Price Hike Announced
The Apache RR310 sportbike receives its first price hike since the BS6 update in the Indian market. The price increase is only marginal and is not expected to affect sales of the motorcycle. The BS6 motorcycle receives a host of upgrade and new colour option and becomes a more appealing package.