- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hosur based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced an extension of warranty and free services for its customers in light of the rapidly changing health situation in the country.
The brand had earlier extended warranty and free services for vehicles during lockdown 1.0 earlier this year, and says that the second extension will help its customer base during these unprecedented times.
The company has said that warranty was expiring between, and free services of vehicles that were due between March and April this year are now redeemable until the end of July. The earlier extension was limited until 30 June.
In TVS related news, the brand's Apache RTR 180 BS6 model received a second revision and increase of prices within a period of five months. The motorcycle that was priced at Rs 1, 01,450 until recently, is now available for Rs 1,03,950. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
A transition to BS6 compliance has increased cost for the production and has increased prices of the motorcycle. However, there is a possibility that the brand split the increase of costs over a few months in order to make buying easier for potential customers.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature a semi digital instrument cluster, LED DRLs, large tank extensions, an engine cowl, a single piece seat, a pillion grab rail, and alloy wheels, among a host of other features.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 270mm disc at the front, and 200mm one at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 model is powered by a 177.6cc engine that produces 160bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About TVS Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For A Second Time
An extension of warranty periods and free services will definitely benefit customers. A lot of folk still have to get vehicles checked and serviced, and have been delayed by the Covid-19 situation in the country.