- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News He is innocent, says family of man accused of hoisting religious flag at Red Fort
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Hosur based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced an extension of warranty and free services for its customers in light of the rapidly changing health situation in the country.
The brand had earlier extended warranty and free services for vehicles during lockdown 1.0 earlier this year, and says that the second extension will help its customer base during these unprecedented times.
The company has said that warranty was expiring between, and free services of vehicles that were due between March and April this year are now redeemable until the end of July. The earlier extension was limited until 30 June.
In TVS related news, the brand's Apache RTR 180 BS6 model received a second revision and increase of prices within a period of five months. The motorcycle that was priced at Rs 1, 01,450 until recently, is now available for Rs 1,03,950. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
A transition to BS6 compliance has increased cost for the production and has increased prices of the motorcycle. However, there is a possibility that the brand split the increase of costs over a few months in order to make buying easier for potential customers.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature a semi digital instrument cluster, LED DRLs, large tank extensions, an engine cowl, a single piece seat, a pillion grab rail, and alloy wheels, among a host of other features.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 270mm disc at the front, and 200mm one at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 model is powered by a 177.6cc engine that produces 160bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About TVS Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For A Second Time
An extension of warranty periods and free services will definitely benefit customers. A lot of folk still have to get vehicles checked and serviced, and have been delayed by the Covid-19 situation in the country.