- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
We bring to you the top news from the two-wheeler space in the auto industry between 22 and 27 March. We have a few motorcycles entering the Indian market with BS6 compliant engines.
The Indian Government is offering different benefits to people during these unprecedented times. However, not all are happy with the solutions provided with the government, let's find out more.
TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 Launched
TVS Motor Company has launched the Apache RTR 180 BS6 model in the Indian market. Prices start at Rs 1.01 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The BS6 compliant engine on the Apache RTR 180 produces 16.5bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle rivals the Bajaj Pulsar 180F in the Indian market. To know more about the BS6 Apache RTR 180 — click here.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model has arrived at the dealerships across the country ahead of its launch in India. The motorcycle continues to feature the same 199.5 cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine.
The Pulsar RS 200 features a semi-digital instrument cluster, dual-projector headlamps, and more. The Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 rivals the KTM RC 200 in the Indian market — here are more details.
Rajiv Bajaj Disagrees With Extension For BS4 Vehicle Registration Deadline
Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd., disagrees with the plea for extension of the deadline for BS4 vehicles registration in the country. The deadline for BS4 vehicles registration is set to April 1.
Mr Bajaj also expressed that to meet the deadlines their company had to plan and work hard. However, with the revision of the BS4 deadline all that effort will go in vain — here is a complete report.
2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Launched
Harley-Davidson India has launched the 2020 Fat Boy cruiser motorcycles in the market. Prices for the new 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser start at Rs 18.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is offered in two variants and engine options. The lower variant will be equipped with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, while the top-spec variant will be powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 114 unit — here are complete details.
Royal Enfield Bullet Trails Discontinued In India
Royal Enfield Bullet Trials motorcycles have been discontinued In India. Both the Bullet Trials 350 and Trials 500 models are removed from the company's official website.
There is no official update from the company, regarding the reason behind the motorcycles being discontinued. Both motorcycles have registered low sales numbers, while catering to a niche market in the country — more details here.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of The Week
While bidding goodbye to a few motorcycles, new one have cropped up in the Indian market. Also, we can see that the premium and performance motorcycles have increased in numbers lately due to the increasing demand. However, with the current situation in the country finding buyers for the newly launched motorcycle could be difficult.