- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Rhea Chakraborty, family told to appear before probe agency on Monday
- Sports F1 2020: Verstappen on shock Silverstone win: I didn't see it coming!
- Movies Satish Shah Reveals He Was Diagnosed With Coronavirus And Has Recovered Now, Thanks Hospital Staff
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 models have started to arrive at dealerships across the country. The Pulsar RS200 BS6 model is expected to be launched in the Indian market sometime next month.
A video by Burn Piston on YouTube reveals the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 displayed at the company's dealership. The motorcycle sports a white and red dual-tone paint scheme and features the changes made to the BS6 model.
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model continues to feature the same 199.5 cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. However, the engine has been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms. It produces peak power of 24.1bhp at 9,750 rpm and peak torque of 18.6Nm at 8,000rpm mated to a six-speed gearbox.
There is a pre-cat installed on the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 and can be used to tell apart from its BS4 model. However, Bajaj is expected to introduce some new paint scheme at the time of launch for Pulsar RS200 BS6 models.
Apart from the engine, there are no other features or design changes made to the Pulsar RS200 BS6 model by the company. The fully-faired motorcycle will continue to feature dual-projector headlamp setup, part-digital instrument cluster, LED tail lamps and turn indicators; among others.
The suspension duties on the Pulsar RS200 are carried by a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock suspension with adjustment for pre-load damping at the rear. The braking on the motorcycle is done through 300mm discs at the front and 230mm discs at the rear.
We expect the company to offer dual-channel ABS as standard on the BS6 Pulsar RS200 model. The motorcycle features 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with MRF Nylogrip tyres offering maximum grip at all times.
Once launched the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model will rival the only other 200cc fully-faired motorcycle in the Indian market, the KTM RC200. We expect the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model to receive a slight increase in its pricing of about Rs 3,000 as compared to its BS4 counterpart.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch
Bajaj has been steadily updating its model to comply with the upcoming BS6 emission norms. The manufacturer has updated most of their line-up of vehicles and have arrived at dealerships for booking ahead of the April 1st deadline for BS6 emission norms. The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model remains similar to its BS4 counterpart without any additional features added. We would have loved to see a fully digital dash featuring on the BS6 motorcycle making it more appealing to the buyers.