- 21 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 21 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 22 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan not implemented in Bengal as state failed to provide info
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR coach McCullum confirms Shubman will open batting throughout the season
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Finance Smart Ideas To Earn More From Fixed Deposits
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Harley-Davidson India has introduced the 2020 Fat Boy cruiser in the market. The 2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is the third model to be updated this month, after the Forty-Eight and Forty-Eight Special. The new 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is now offered with a starting price of Rs 18.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is offered in a range of two variants. One with the standard Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine and the other with a more powerful Milwaukee-Eight 114 unit. The more variant with the more powerful engine is priced slightly higher at Rs 20.10 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Both engines do comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, which are set to be implemented from the 1st of April 2020. They also come with H-D's Electronic Sequential Port Fuel-Injection system as well. However, Harley-Davidson is yet to officially confirm this on their website.
Starting with the Milwaukee-Eight 107, the engine comes in the form of a 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit producing 144Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The larger Milwaukee-Eight 114 on the other hand, churns out 156Nm of torque from its 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled engine.
Visually, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy remains identical to its previous model. The motorcycle continues to measure 2,370mm in length, with a wheelbase of 1665mm. It also comes with a low seat height of 670mm as well, while the ground clearance is 115mm.
Both variants of the cruiser are offered with a range of exciting colours. The base-spec with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 is offered in a range of five paint schemes. This includes Vivid Black, Spruce, Barracuda Silver, River Rocky Grey/Vivid Black & Barracuda Silver/Black Denim.
Similarly, the top-spec with the Milwaukee-Eight 114 is offered in a range of three paint schemes: Stiletto Red, Midnight Blue and Zephr Blue/Black Sunglo.
Thoughts On The 2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Introduced In India
The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is a popular cruiser model in the brand's long lineup of offerings. It comes with the classic American design, with loads of chrome and a comfortable riding position as well. The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in India rivals the likes of the Indian Scout.