- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The two-wheeler manufactures continue to launch new or updated models in the market. The electric two-wheeler market receives a new scooter targeted towards last-mile connectivity, yet again.
Along with the rising sales trend for premium motorcycles in the market, automakers will soon be launching new models next week. On the other hand, a particular premium cruiser receives a price-cut in the country. Here are the highlights in two-wheeler space from the past week.
KTM has launched an updated version of the Duke 250 motorcycle in the market. The new motorcycle feature a couple of essential upgrades over the previous model. The updated Duke 250 retails at Rs 2.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new street-naked motorcycle receives two essential upgrades borrowed from its elder sibling the 390 Duke. These include the full-LED headlight unit and the ‘Supermoto' mode to switch off ABS on the rear wheel — here are more details.
Pune-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Techo Electra, launched the Saathi electric moped in the Indian market. The scooter retails for Rs 57,697, on-road, Pune. It is currently available in a single variant.
The Saathi electric scooter is mainly targeted towards last-mile connectivity or delivery task. As a result, the scooter comes equipped with utilitarian features such as two baskets placed at either end. The Saathi features a maximum claimed riding range of up to 60 kilometres on a single charge — here are more details.
Jawa motorcycle has begun delivering the Jawa and the Jawa Forty-Two BS6 motorcycles in the country. Both motorcycles were launched in the country back in March 2020. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes for ease of ownership.
According to the reports from the company, it has made several changes to the motorcycle along with an updated engine to meet the new emission norms. Jawa claims the BS6 motorcycles features India's first cross port technology, which makes the motorcycle more efficient — here are more details.
Triumph Motorcycles has announced that they will be launching the Street Triple R motorcycle in the Indian market. The company will be adding a new entry-level variant to the Street Triple line-up on August 11, 2020.
The Street Triple R will be powered by the same 765cc, in-line three-cylinder engine as the RS variant. However, the engine on the ‘R' will have a slightly lower state of tune. The engine produces a maximum power of 116bhp at 12,000rpm and a peak torque of 77Nm at 9,400rpm — here are more details.
American two-wheeler manufacturer, Harley-Davidson, has announced a price cut for its Street 750 motorcycle in the country. The urban-cruiser motorcycle now becomes more affordable by Rs 65,000.
After the price decrease, the motorcycle retails at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is offered in multiple colours some of which attract a premium of Rs 12,000. The Street 750 is powered by a liquid-cooled, V-Twin 749cc engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3750rpm — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The two-wheeler market continues to receive new models in India in both conventional and electric mobility segment. Alongside, the premium motorcycle segment is being added with new model regularly, while some become more affordable as well.