- 2 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 15 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- News Bihar Assembly Election 2020: List of rules one should follow amid COVID-19
- Sports Dean Jones death: Brett Lee tried to revive former Australia batsman with CPR
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Harley-Davidson Street 750 is the brand entry-level cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle has just received a massive price cut from the company. The cruiser motorcycle becomes affordable by Rs 65,000.
After the price decrease, the Street 750 urban cruiser retails at a price of Rs 4.69 lakh. The motorcycle is available in five colour options: Vivid Black, Performance Orange, Black Denim, Vivid Black Deluxe, and Barracuda Silver Deluxe.
Apart from the Vivid Black, all other colours attract a premium of Rs 12,000. As a result, the motorcycle in those colour schemes retails at Rs 4.81 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a BS6 compliant 749 cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine producing a peak torque of 60Nm at 3,750rpm, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a long tear-drop shaped fuel tank with forward-set footpegs, up-right handlebar, a well-cushioned rider seat, which makes it easier for city commutes and long-distance journey.
The suspension duties on the cruiser motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a twin shock unit at the rear. The braking performance of the motorcycle is through disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 is an entry-level performance cruiser motorcycle in India from the American motorcycle manufacturer. The Harley Davidson Street 750 rivals the only other competitor the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.
In related news, Harley-Davidson entry-level motorcycle the Street 750 and the Street Rod motorcycle will be retailed at special prices through Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for armed forces personnel across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Street 750 Price Decrease
In recent times we have noticed most of the manufacturer increasing the cost of their vehicles due to various reasons. However, the price cut on a premium motorcycle does come as a surprise.
After the price decrease, the company has provided a great opportunity for riders looking to upgrade their motorcycle and step-up to a premium segment. Harley-Davidson Street 750 is a great motorcycle for both regular use and on long journeys during the weekends as well.