- 50 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 1 hr ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- News Director says AIIMS worker developed allergic reaction to vaccine
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The previous week saw a couple of new launches from various automakers all of which are targeted towards mass-market sales. This includes new products from Hero and Honda each. While BMW launched its entry-level motorcycles in the market.
On the other hand, one among the most anticipated motorcycle launch has been delayed even further due to the pandemic. Here are the important highlights from the previous week in the two-wheeler segment:
BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Launched
BMW Motorrad has launched the BS6-compliant G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles in the Indian market. The entry-level motorcycles from the brand, the G 310 R and G 310 GS BS6 retails at Rs 2.45 lakh and Rs 2.85 lakh, (ex-showroom, India), respectively.
The motorcycle features a couple of changes over the previous model including adjustable brake and clutch levers, a new headlamp design; among others. New motorcycles continue to be powered by an updated version of the same engine on their BS4 counterparts — here are more details.
Honda H'Ness CB 350 Cruiser Launched
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the H'Ness CB 350 cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Honda H'Ness CB 350 is available in two variants and retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The Honda H'Ness is powered by a 348.36cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.8bhp and 30Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle comes packed with a lot of features including traction control — here are more details.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Launched
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth scooter in India. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will be available at Rs 72,950 ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter will be available in an exclusive Matt Grey paint-job.
The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth is powered by a 124.6cc BS6 compliant programmed fuel injection engine with ‘XSens Technology'. It produces 9bhp of power at 7000rpm and 10.4Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm — here are more details.
Royal Enfield Meteor India Launch Delayed
Royal Enfield Meteor launch has been delayed yet again in the Indian market. The Meteor is currently the most anticipated motorcycle launches in the country. According to the latest report, it could arrive only after Diwali this year.
It will be an all-new set up of the current 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder UCE engine. It will be a long-stroke engine that will be producing a maximum of 20.2bhp and a peak torque of 27Nm — here are more details.
Bajaj Dominar 400 & 250 Price Hike Announced
Bajaj Auto has announced a price hike on the Dominar 400 and the Dominar 250 motorcycles in the country. Both motorcycles receive consecutive price hike this month after the last price increase in September 2020.
The Dominar 400 receives a third price hike after its BS6 update earlier in the year. While its younger sibling, the Dominar 250's prices are increased for the second time since its launch in the Indian market — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The Indian two-wheeler market continues to receive new motorcycles in the country just in time for the festive season. Brands are hoping to recover losses incurred during pandemic and auto slowdown by launching new products. However, the Meteor launch gets delayed again due to the Covid-19 impact on the brand.