- 48 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth scooter in India. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will be available at Rs 72,950 ex-showroom (Delhi) and will be the latest addition to the company's premium scooter portfolio.
The company launched the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 earlier this year with a fuel injection system that makes it BS6 compliant. However, this new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will feature parametric patterns, superior material finish, premium ‘Stealth' crest badging, carbon fiber textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripes sharp accents. The scooter will be available in an exclusive Matt Grey paint-job.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "We are glad to kick-off our festive campaign with the new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth, which is a stand-out product in the category. Our scooter brand Maestro Edge remains highly-popular with the customers and this new addition will add to the brand's appeal. We have lined up several new product launches in the coming weeks that will reinvigorate the market with their youthful, premium and tech-focused persona."
The scooter features an external fuel-filler cap, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and side-stand and service indicators. It also comes equipped with the i3S - Hero's start-stop technology, and an under-seat USB port that allows for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move.
Mechanically, the Maestro Edge 125 Stealth remains unchanged. The scooter comes with a 124.6cc BS6 compliant programmed fuel injection engine with ‘XSens Technology'. The unit pumps out 9bhp of power at 7000rpm and 10.4Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. However, the older BS4 models produced 9.1bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth features telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. It also gets blacked-out alloy wheels and the braking duties are handled by a single disc at the front and a drum setup at the rear.
Thoughts About The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth
The standard Maestro Edge 125 is a very trendy scooter and has sold in big numbers, however, we expect that Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will gain a lot of traction because of its looks, especially, among the youth.