- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth scooter in India. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will be available at Rs 72,950 ex-showroom (Delhi) and will be the latest addition to the company's premium scooter portfolio.
The company launched the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 earlier this year with a fuel injection system that makes it BS6 compliant. However, this new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will feature parametric patterns, superior material finish, premium ‘Stealth' crest badging, carbon fiber textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripes sharp accents. The scooter will be available in an exclusive Matt Grey paint-job.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "We are glad to kick-off our festive campaign with the new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth, which is a stand-out product in the category. Our scooter brand Maestro Edge remains highly-popular with the customers and this new addition will add to the brand's appeal. We have lined up several new product launches in the coming weeks that will reinvigorate the market with their youthful, premium and tech-focused persona."
The scooter features an external fuel-filler cap, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and side-stand and service indicators. It also comes equipped with the i3S - Hero's start-stop technology, and an under-seat USB port that allows for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move.
Mechanically, the Maestro Edge 125 Stealth remains unchanged. The scooter comes with a 124.6cc BS6 compliant programmed fuel injection engine with ‘XSens Technology'. The unit pumps out 9bhp of power at 7000rpm and 10.4Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. However, the older BS4 models produced 9.1bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth features telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. It also gets blacked-out alloy wheels and the braking duties are handled by a single disc at the front and a drum setup at the rear.
Thoughts About The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth
The standard Maestro Edge 125 is a very trendy scooter and has sold in big numbers, however, we expect that Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will gain a lot of traction because of its looks, especially, among the youth.