- 43 min ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 5 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- News Sajad Lone's party People's Conference quits J&K Gupkar Alliance
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Priyamvada Kant To Play Mohsin Khan's Love Interest
- Technology Vi Extends Validity Weekend Data Rollover Facility Until April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The two-wheeler segment in India last week saw multiple new launches. There were also multiple global unveils of various motorcycles, many of which are expected to enter the Indian market in the coming months.
Having said that, here are our top-5 highlight of the two-wheeler industry from last week:
Honda Activa 6G 20-Year Anniversary Edition
Honda Activa, the country's most popular and best-selling scooter entered its 20th-year of production. To celebrate this, Honda introduced a special 20-Year Anniversary Edition of the scooter based on its current 6G version. The new special anniversary edition of the Honda Activa comes with a host of cosmetic updates, including two new paint schemes — here are the details.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 With New Colours
Royal Enfield introduced its most popular offering, the Classic 350 with two new colour options: Orange Ember and Metallo Silver. Both new paint schemes are offered on the Classic 350 with a price tag of Rs 1.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Royal Enfield stated that the addition of the new colours as part of their model update, aimed to attract a younger audience towards the motorcycles — here are the details.
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launch India
Suzuki Motorcycles India launched the much-awaited BS6-compliant version of its V-Strom 650XT adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650XT receives just an engine update while carrying forward the same features and equipment as before. However, Suzuki has hiked the price of the motorcycle by Rs 1.4 lakh — here's why!
Triumph Trident 660 Bookings Open
Triumph Motorcycles announced the start of pre-launch bookings for their new entry-level motorcycle, the Trident 660. The new Triumph Trident 660 can be booked at any of the brand's dealerships across India, with its launch expected to take place in the coming weeks. Once launched, the new Triumph trident 660 will be positioned below the Street Triple R roadster model in their Indian product lineup — here are the details.
Aprilia SXR 160 Maxi-Scooter Production
Aprilia has confirmed that its upcoming maxi-scooter offering, the SXR 160 will soon enter production at the brand's facility in India. The new Aprilia SXR160 scooter was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and was scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, these plans were disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Top Bike News Of The Week
The past week as mentioned above witnessed a number of new models being unveiled and/or launched in the Indian market. With the demand for new vehicles back to normal, we can expect the coming week to bring in a few new vehicles in the market as well.