- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Movies Kamal Haasan 232: Is This The Title Of The Lokesh Kanagaraj Directorial?
- Sports Premier League: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Mane at the double as Kepa makes another howler
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL) launched a new campaign to salute corona warriors this Independence Day. Called the 'Park For Freedom', the company has released a video to stay indoors on August 15.
The campaign consists of a digital film featuring Indian citizens revving their stationery vehicles. The viewers are also requested not to step outside their homes on 15th August unless it is essential.
The move is expected to directly support our frontline warriors as by staying at home, we will save ourselves from the contagion and control the increasing number of cases.
Apart from the plea to stay indoors, the campaign video also plays ‘Sare Jahan Se Acha' in a different style. The song is matched with Suzuki vehicles revving to the tune to create a goosebumps moment.
The video also asks the viewers to stay indoors and share the video with Suzuki by using #ParkForFreedom on social media platforms. The select video will make it to the Independence Day movie that the company will be releasing at a later date.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd., said, "The objective of the campaign is to relieve some burden from the shoulders of our frontline warriors, who have been responsibly fighting the battle with Covid-19.
This is the best return gift we can offer them considering the current pandemic situation. The essential service providers and healthcare professionals have been a source of strength and stability in these unprecedented times."
He further added, "While most of us are privileged to stay indoors and work from home, these warriors continue to perform their duty and ensure availability of essential services to the nation. We at Suzuki Motorcycle India salute their dedication and determination by introducing #ParkForFreedom initiative requesting individuals to pledge to stay indoors this Independence Day and avoid going outside unless it is necessary."
The company salutes and honours India's frontline warriors for their continuous services during the Covid-19 outbreak to help society at large. This includes doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, police personnel, delivery executives, and other essential service providers. The 5-day long initiative is targeted at two-wheeler riders across the nation.
In related news, the company handed over 10 Gixxer SF 250 motorcycles to Mumbai Police in India. The move is part of the brand (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility in the country. The motorcycles are customized to meet the requirements of a patrolling officer — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki's ‘Park For Freedom' Independence Day Campaign
Without our Corona warriors working round the clock, the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic would have been greater. With us staying indoors, we would be doing the warriors and ourselves a big help. This can control the virus spread and not add more numbers to the existing figures. Kudos to Suzuki!