- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- News Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mumbai Police receives 10 Gixxer SF 250 motorcycles to their fleet of vehicles. Suzuki Motorcycle India handed over the 250cc motorcycle to help with patrolling as a part of brand's (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility.
The company has already handed over a couple of motorcycles to Surat and Vijaywada police department as well. These motorcycles are customized to meet the requirements of a patrolling officer.
Staring with the paint scheme of the motorcycle, these patrolling vehicles feature an exclusive white colour scheme that is not available on normal motorcycles. Along with that are the side decals which says POLICE in red placed below the fuel tank.
The front of the motorcycle, the motorcycle receives new red and blue beacons placed on either side of the front fairing. It also features a new raised two-part windscreen to offer added protection to the officer as well. The top part of the windscreen also has POLICE decals finished in black and white colours.
At the rear of the motorcycle, there are a couple of pannier storage boxes mounted on either side of the motorcycle. These boxes can hold a significant amount of luggage and are also finished in a white and black paint scheme. The patrol vehicle also features a blue beacon placed on top of a pole placed next to the pannier box.
Speaking about the motorcycle itself, the Gixxer SF 250 is powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder with oil intercooler producing maximum power of 26.4bhp at 9,300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension set-up at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Other features include LED lighting across the motorcycle, and an LCD digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
In related news, the company has rolled out its 50th lakh motorcycle from its manufacturing facility in Gurugram. The 50th lack vehicle is a Gixxer SF 250 BS6 MotoGP Edition, which has become a celebratory unit — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Handed Over To Mumbai Police
Suzuki Motorcycle India is committed to helping the department in serving the nation. The company is following its CSR initiatives by regularly providing custom made motorcycles to various enforcement department in the country. The motorcycles have been adequately accessorised to help officials on their patrolling duty.