- 9 min ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 12 min ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 1 hr ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Sports Indian Cricketer Dinesh Karthik joins hand with BLITZPOKER for Blitz Premier League
- Movies Raima Sen Says If Things Were Easy For Star Kids, She Would Have Been A Top Actress
- News Modi to inaugurate AI summit 'RAISE 2020' on Oct 5
- Lifestyle 6 Lesser-Known Health Benefits Of Juniper Berries
- Finance Check-In Luggage Limit To Be Reset To 15Kg After Civil Aviation Ministry Notice
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
Royal Enfield is all set to introduce the all-new Meteor 350 in the Indian market soon. The new model has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions as well and is said to be a replacement to the current Thunderbird lineup.
Once launched in India, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is expected to offer a bunch of new features and equipment. Ahead of its official unveil and launch, Gaadiwaadi has released images revealing the technical specifications of the upcoming motorcycle, along with a few features and other details.
As per the images, the upcoming Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will come powered by a brand-new 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. Although the gearbox isn't specified, reports suggest that the Meteor could come with a five-speed unit.
Other details on the motorcycle include 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends, with a set of disc brakes. This includes a 300mm disc at the front and a 270mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. The suspension on the motorcycle will come in the form of standard 41mm telescopic forks upfront and 6-way adjustable suspension setup at the rear.
As seen from the design, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will have a more relaxed and comfortable riding position. The motorcycle is expected to feature raised handlebars, forward set footpegs and low seating position as well. The motorcycle will feature a 15-litre fuel tank, 5-litres less than that on the current Thunderbird which comes with a 20-litre tank.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is also expected to feature a TFT display as well, with smartphone connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation and a few other functions as well. This small TFT screen will be present alongside the main cluster, featuring the speedometer, odometer and other readings in analogue format — check out the TFT screen on the Meteor 350 here.
The Meteor 350 is expected to be offered in three variants: Fireball, Supernova & Stellar. Each of the three variants will further be offered in a range of colour options along with slight cosmetic and feature differences — check out the colour options here.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Details
The Royal Enfield is working on updating its model lineup with a new range of offerings, based on the Thunderbird models. Once launched, the Meteor 350 will be better equipped to take on the rivals in the segment.