- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Royal Enfield is all set to introduce the all-new Meteor 350 in the Indian market soon. The new model has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions as well and is said to be a replacement to the current Thunderbird lineup.
Once launched in India, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is expected to offer a bunch of new features and equipment. Ahead of its official unveil and launch, Gaadiwaadi has released images revealing the technical specifications of the upcoming motorcycle, along with a few features and other details.
As per the images, the upcoming Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will come powered by a brand-new 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. Although the gearbox isn't specified, reports suggest that the Meteor could come with a five-speed unit.
Other details on the motorcycle include 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends, with a set of disc brakes. This includes a 300mm disc at the front and a 270mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. The suspension on the motorcycle will come in the form of standard 41mm telescopic forks upfront and 6-way adjustable suspension setup at the rear.
As seen from the design, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will have a more relaxed and comfortable riding position. The motorcycle is expected to feature raised handlebars, forward set footpegs and low seating position as well. The motorcycle will feature a 15-litre fuel tank, 5-litres less than that on the current Thunderbird which comes with a 20-litre tank.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is also expected to feature a TFT display as well, with smartphone connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation and a few other functions as well. This small TFT screen will be present alongside the main cluster, featuring the speedometer, odometer and other readings in analogue format — check out the TFT screen on the Meteor 350 here.
The Meteor 350 is expected to be offered in three variants: Fireball, Supernova & Stellar. Each of the three variants will further be offered in a range of colour options along with slight cosmetic and feature differences — check out the colour options here.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Details
The Royal Enfield is working on updating its model lineup with a new range of offerings, based on the Thunderbird models. Once launched, the Meteor 350 will be better equipped to take on the rivals in the segment.