- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Royal Enfield is all set to introduce their all-new Meteor 350 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 once launched is expected to replace the current Thunderbird 350 lineup.
Ahead of its launch, Rushlane has released images which leaks a host of fresh details about the upcoming motorcycle. This includes the different variants, features on offer, colour options and much more.
Starting off with the variants, the leaked images showcase the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 available in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Along with the names, the images also reveal the colour option for each and the variant-wise features.
As per the leaked images, the base ‘Fireball' variant comes with tripper navigation, single colour tank, body graphics and decals, coloured rim tape and blacked-out components and engine with machined fins. In terms of colour option, the Meteor 350 Fireball will be offered with two paint schemes: Yellow & Red.
The mid ‘Stellar' variant of the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes with tripper navigation, body-colour components, premium badges and a host of chrome-finished elements such as exhaust cover and handlebars. The Stellar variant will also come with a backrest for pillion riders. Colour options on the mid-spec trim include Metallic Red, Matte Black and Metallic Blue.
Along with the above-mentioned features, the top-spec ‘Supernova' trim will additionally receive premium dual-tone paint, premium seat upholstery, windscreen, chrome indicators, machined wheels and tripper navigation as well. The top-spec ‘Supernova' variant of the Meteor 350 comes with Brown and Blue dual-tone paint schemes.
The instrument cluster on the upcoming Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also comes with a new digital display, between the analogue speedometer. This digital display gives out additional information such as trip metres, fuel levels, service indicator, clock and a few others as well.
The instrument cluster also comes with a secondary digital cluster, which features a coloured TFT screen and offers turn-by-turn navigation. This feature suggests, the Meteor 350 could feature Bluetooth connectivity as well — check out the details here.
In terms of mechanicals, Royal Enfield is said to discontinue the current 350 engine to introduce a more modern 349cc SOHC power unit. This engine will debut on the Meteor 350 and could be later introduced on all future models.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Details
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been in the works for quite a while now and is expected to go on sale very soon. Once launched in India, the Meteor 350 will feature a brand new underpinning, yet retaining a similar modern-classic design theme as the Thunderbird models.