- 6 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Movies Mahesh Babu On His Lockdown Experience: I’ve Done The One Thing That I Wanted To Do For The Longest Time
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Royal Enfield is said to be working on a brand-new motorcycle for the Indian market, called the Meteor 350. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been spied multiple times before, however, the latest spy pics from Motorbeam reveals fresh details.
Royal Enfield had previously confirmed that the company is looking at introducing connected technology on their motorcycle in the future. This has been confirmed by the latest spy pics, which reveal a TFT display on the instrument cluster.
This display can be seen alongside the main instrument panel, featuring the analogue speedometer and an LED panel for other information. Coming back to the TFT display, this screen can also be seen providing turn-by-turn navigation, indicating that the motorcycle could feature Bluetooth connectivity — a first for the brand.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will replace the Thunderbird 350 model lineup in the Indian market. However, the new Meteor will retain similar visuals and silhouette of a modern-classic motorcycle. It will also incorporate a host of new features, updates styling and equipment as well. This includes LED lighting, new alloy wheels, updated suspension, higher and wider-set handlebars, side-mounted grab rails and many others.
The Meteor 350 is also expected to be based on a completely new chassis, which will allow Royal Enfield to pack it with features. The Royal Enfield Meteor is also expected to carry forward a newly-developed BS6-compliant 350cc (SOHC) engine. Power and torque figures are expected to be better, while also being much more refined free-revving than the current power units.
Royal Enfield will be using the upcoming Meteor 350 to expand into newer markets as well, both locally and internationally. The Meteor 350 could also feature a number of different variants with different customisation and personalisation options as well.
The Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer even introduced a new mobile application. The new mobile app is available on both iOS and Android and could be used further to connect to the motorcycle via Bluetooth as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 TFT Display
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the brand's upcoming replacement to the Thunderbird model on sale in the Indian market. The Meteor 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions and is said to come with a host of radical updates and changes. The Meteor 350 once launched will continue rivalling the likes of the Jawa 300, Jawa 42 and the Benelli Imperiale 400.