- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Austrian motorcycle manufacturer, KTM, has just launched its range ofBS6 compliant Duke and RC motorcycles in India. The transition has translated to a price hike of between Rs 3,300 and Rs 10,000.
The 2020 KTM Duke 200 now features new design elements that are inspired by the company's Super Duke 1290 R. The motorcycle features a new lightweight split Trellis frame, a new fuel tank, and a new overall stance.
The Duke 200 features dual-channel ABS, LED DRLs, state‐of the‐art injection electronics, and WP suspension. The motorcycle now features a 13.5-litre fuel tank allowing for longer rides.
The 2020 KTM Duke 200 and RC200 feature an ultra‐compact, liquid‐cooled, DOHC, 4‐valve engine that produces 24.6bhp of power and 19.3Nm of torque, comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycles are now priced at Rs 1,72,749 and Rs 1,96,768 respectively (ex-showroom Delhi).
The 2020 KTM Duke 390 is already available with premium features like ride-by-wire, a slipper clutch, dual-channel ABS with a Supermoto mode, a TFT display and all LED headlamps.
The Duke 390 and the RC 390 feature a 373.3cc single-cylinder, four-valve, liquid cooled DOHC engine that produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox that features a bi-directional Quickshifter.
The 2020 KTM Duke 390 and RC 390 are priced at Rs.2,52,928, and Rs 2,48,075 respectively (ex-showroom Delhi).
The only changes made to the KTM Duke 125 outside of the BS6 compliance are a fresh set of graphics, and dual-channel ABS being offered as standard.
The Duke 125 and RC motorcycles feature a 124.7cc, single-cylinder, four-valve liquid cooled SOHC engine that produces 14.3bhp of power and 12Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM Duke 125 and RC 125 motorcycles are priced at Rs 1,38,041 and Rs 1,55,227 respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new 2020 KTM Duke 250 BS6 features high-end elements like the open-cartridge upside-down WP forks, a slipper clutch, and a pre-load adjustable mono shock.
The motorcycle features a 248.8cc single-cylinder, four-valve, liquid cooled DOHC engine that produce 29.5bhp of power and 24Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, and is currently priced at Rs 2,00,576 (ex-showroom Delhi).
KTM's RC range of motorcycles are inspired by their ‘Ready To Race' tagline but are adapted for street use. The new BS6 range includes the RC390, the RC200, and the RC125 with new colors and graphics.
Mr Sumeet Narang, President of Probiking at Bajaj Auto Ltd., said, "KTM has nurtured a base of over 2.5 lac biking enthusiasts in the last 7 years through its Duke and RC range, offering them technology and performance they had never seen before."
"The 2020 KTM range brings in a lot of excitement with refreshed looks across every model. We have lifted the bar by adding features like a bi-directional Quickshifter in the Duke390 which have been restricted only in the liter class motorcycles till date."
The company also said that the upgrades on the KTM Duke 200 are unprecedented believe that the model will help gain volumes and market share, and will help expand the premium motorcycle segment in the country.
The new 2020 BS6 compliant range strengthens KTMs mission to offer the most complete range of performance motorcycles in the premium sport motorcycle segment.
Sale of BS6 compliant KTM 125 Duke and RC125 are scheduled to begin at the end of February, while other BS6 models are already available for purchase.
The company also plans to upgrade the KTM Duke 790 model from BS4 to BS6 compliance after April this year.
Thoughts About KTM Upgrading Their Range Of Duke And RC Motorcycles To Meet BS6 Compliance
Kudos to KTM for having upgraded and launched their range of Duke and RC motorcycles. While there was speculation about when the upgrades would happen, we give all credit to KTM for having achieve this task rather quietly.