- 4 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- 5 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- 7 hrs ago Honda BigWing TopLine Premium Dealerships Introduced: H’ness CB 350 Offered With Festive Savings
- 22 hrs ago Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Sports Big news game freaks! Royal Challengers Bangalore launch mobile e-gaming
- Movies Hina Khan’s Father Blocks Her Debit & Credit Cards; Says He’ll Give Her Rs 200 To Buy Coffee
- News Trump officials tout progress on border wall before election
- Lifestyle Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Technology You Should Probably Upgrade To An SSD On Your Gaming PC; Not For Improved Performance
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower, Bharti Airtel Top Loser
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Jawa Motorcycles has announced that the Jawa 300 will now be exported to the brand's foreign markets. The Jawa 300 was originally launched during 2018 and received a massive response from auto enthusiasts. The first country to receive the new Jawa motorcycle is the Czech Republic. The company has already finished the homologation processes.
No changes have been made to the exteriors of the motorcycle, and it continues to feature sleek lines and graceful curves. The chrome treatment, large fenders, side panels and headlight dome makes the bike look more premium. Some engine components have been changed to make the motorcycle more European spec.
The Jawa brand of motorcycles was resurrected in India by Mahindra & Mahindra, and the motorcycles are being sold in India via the brands Classic Legends subsidiary. Classic Legends launched the Jawa 300 and the Jawa Forty Two in India during 2018.
The motorcycle is powered by a 293cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC engine that produces 27 brake horsepower and 28 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The recent BS6 upgrades that the Jawa 300 received last month, made it the first motorcycle to feature cross port technology. This has helped it to retain its characteristic twin exhaust identity and meet the new emission standards.
The suspension duties on the Jawa 300 are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and twin gas-canister hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a 280mm disc brake with a floating caliper at the front, and a 153mm drum brake at the rear. A single-channel ABS comes as standard.
In related news, the Jawa Motorcycles recently started producing face shields at its Pitampur facility, with the intent of distributing them to doctors and other healthcare personnel involved with the fight against the Covid-19 virus. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Ready To Export The Jawa 300
This is great news for the two-wheeler industry. Starting exports means re-starting factories which is a blessing considering the Covid-19 situation the world has gotten itself into. We hope that the motorcycles that Jawa launch in its international markets are free of the many flaws and issues that were present at launch in India.