- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
And we break our early morning news with this event. A second complaint about rust that is doing the rounds on social media shows a Jawa motorcycle half-way rusting. The image was posted by Adarsh Gupta on the Jawa Owners & Lovers group on Facebook.
The image shows a rusting handle nut, and rusting on the engine block. Adarsh Gupta's motorcycle was delivered to him on the 12th of August 2019, according to his post, and he has rust problems within the first two weeks.
This image shows some beige colour paint like substance that is stuck to the vents. While we are only speculating, this could also mean really bad paint jobs.
We reported earlier that a Mumbai based customer, Sailesh Swarna, had his motorcycle delivered to him and he noticed rust within a month. He found several parts rusting on the motorcycle.
The affected areas of the motorcycle included the exhaust pipes, the handle nut, the disc rotors, rims, and several other areas around the chassis. There was water lodged in the speedometer as well.
Mr Swarna shared his experience on Facebook, and that resulted in the dealership offering to repaint damaged parts and replace heavily rusted parts. These are the only two cases of rusting that are doing the rounds on social media at the moment, but we're certain there will be more.
The other string of complaints from owners include an online delivery estimator that had a glitch, and a complaint that a dealer was overcharging a customer by roughly Rs 9,000. Know about the problems here.
The Jawa brand appears to be a series of short-comings from the company's side. Classic Legends has obviously not paid much attention to quality (including dealership quality and standards). With deadlines for deliveries and pressure from unhappy customers, the company has failed to maintain industry quality standards.
Most of the news they have been in seems to be on the negative side of the line. Jawa really need to spend time fixing these problems if they want to survive as a brand. We expect that more owners will start, and have probably started canceling bookings.
Thoughts About The Jawa F'rust'ration
This is bad news for Classic Legends, and Jawa as a brand. Motorcycles beginning to fall apart within weeks of delivery is not on any customer's list. Owners are now checking their motorcycles for rust and other damages instead of enjoying the legendary brand. This is just the beginning, there's more to come, and the Show Must Go On!