- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is about ready to launch the all-new BS6 compliant Grazia model in the Indian market. The company released a teaser video of the Honda Grazia BS6 model via its social media handles.
The teaser video highlights some of the changes made to the scooter. The Grazia BS6 model will feature an all-LED headlamp, and LED DRLs that are housed in the handlebar cowl.
The Honda Grazia will be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder engine, but power and performance figures are expected to marginally change. The engine produces 8.5 brake horsepower and 10.5 Newton-meters of torque in its BS4 compliant format.
The teaser video also mentions the words ‘A Quiet Revolution' at the end of the video, essentially confirming that the Grazia BS6 model will feature Honda's ACG starter or silent electric start technology.
The Honda Grazia BS6 models will feature a fully-digital instrument cluster that is split into two. The video reveals that the cluster will display a range of information including a clock, range to empty, and a side stand indicator.
Honda's new Grazia BS6 models will carry a premium over the current BS4 compliant generation of scooters. The current lot are priced starting at Rs 61,561, ex-showroom.
The last time the Honda Grazia was in the news was because Honda had unlisted the model from its official website. The brand had to temporarily unlist the scooter because the models were still BS4 compliant after the 1 April deadline, and all production had ceased once the nationwide lockdown was implemented.
In Honda related news, HMSI was recently affected by the cyber attacks at the Honda Motor Company in Japan. The attacks damaged servers, and caused a disruption in production.
The attacks on the parent company affected at least 11 other two-and-four-wheeler Honda facilities across the globe. Reports indicate that the brand suffered the attacks as a result of a global network outage. The company has taken necessary precautions and production is back to normal. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia BS6 Teaser Video
While the video is short, it reveals quite a bit about the Grazia BS6 model. Honda certainly had time to put more time into the scooter and we expect the model to be feature rich. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the news as it develops.