- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is about ready to launch the all-new BS6 compliant Grazia model in the Indian market. The company released a teaser video of the Honda Grazia BS6 model via its social media handles.
The teaser video highlights some of the changes made to the scooter. The Grazia BS6 model will feature an all-LED headlamp, and LED DRLs that are housed in the handlebar cowl.
The Honda Grazia will be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder engine, but power and performance figures are expected to marginally change. The engine produces 8.5 brake horsepower and 10.5 Newton-meters of torque in its BS4 compliant format.
The teaser video also mentions the words ‘A Quiet Revolution' at the end of the video, essentially confirming that the Grazia BS6 model will feature Honda's ACG starter or silent electric start technology.
The Honda Grazia BS6 models will feature a fully-digital instrument cluster that is split into two. The video reveals that the cluster will display a range of information including a clock, range to empty, and a side stand indicator.
Honda's new Grazia BS6 models will carry a premium over the current BS4 compliant generation of scooters. The current lot are priced starting at Rs 61,561, ex-showroom.
The last time the Honda Grazia was in the news was because Honda had unlisted the model from its official website. The brand had to temporarily unlist the scooter because the models were still BS4 compliant after the 1 April deadline, and all production had ceased once the nationwide lockdown was implemented.
In Honda related news, HMSI was recently affected by the cyber attacks at the Honda Motor Company in Japan. The attacks damaged servers, and caused a disruption in production.
The attacks on the parent company affected at least 11 other two-and-four-wheeler Honda facilities across the globe. Reports indicate that the brand suffered the attacks as a result of a global network outage. The company has taken necessary precautions and production is back to normal. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia BS6 Teaser Video
While the video is short, it reveals quite a bit about the Grazia BS6 model. Honda certainly had time to put more time into the scooter and we expect the model to be feature rich. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the news as it develops.