- 53 min ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Technology Dixon To Manufacture Nokia Smartphones In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli Accuses Vikas Gupta Of Kissing Girls, Devoleena Bhattacharjee Reacts; Watch Promo
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- News Tourism Minister takes stock of damage caused to Red Fort, seeks report
- Finance 6 Factors That Led To Over 700 Points Losses On Sensex
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI), has launched a new campaign to celebrate the scooter's success in the country. The Honda Activa has become a household name in the country with over 2 crore units sold in the country.
The Activa was first introduced in the year 2001 and is in its 6th-iteration of the scooter. After 20-years, the Activa is still among the most sold two-wheeler in monthly charts in the country. As a result, the company decided to commemorate the occasion with a new limited edition of the scooter.
Honda also released a new television advertisement to showcase the new limited-edition model of the Activa. The TV AD focuses on the 20-year journey, by showing a couple, who met 20 years ago in college.
The campaign aims to celebrate 20 years of priceless love and togetherness between Activa and its customers. Capturing the precious relationship of a husband and wife on their anniversary when the husband surprises her by bringing home the all-new 20th Anniversary Edition of Activa 6G.
The 20th Anniversary Edition of Activa 6G features a host of changes over the standard model. The new limited-edition scooter receives distinctive design cues that accentuate its overall heritage. The new special-edition scooter is offered in two new colour schemes: Matte Mature Brown Metallic and Pearl Nightstar Black with colour coordinated grabrails.
Other features include a shiny embossed 20th-year anniversary logo placed on the apron of the scooter along with Activa emblem finished in gold colour. The alloy wheels on the limited-edition scooter receive a blacked-out treatment along with a brown inner cover and seat upholstery.
Speaking on the campaign, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are extremely happy and proud as we celebrate the 20th anniversary of Activa. It is a celebration time for us and the extended family of more than 2 crore satisfied customers who have made Activa a part of their daily lives."
He further added, "The campaign presents the emotional connection between our customers and their beloved Activa which gets a makeover to celebrate this special occasion. The distinctive gold embossed Activa logo of the 20th-anniversary edition is the highlight and makes it worthy of a collector's must-have!"
Thoughts About The Honda Activa 20 Years Campaign
The Honda Activa is one of the best selling two-wheelers in the country. In its 20-year production run, the scooter has shattered sales records by outselling its rivals in the country. The company has also given the scooter timely updates to keep it fresh and appealing for buyers in the segment.