- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 8 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
CredR, a used two-wheeler brand, has entered the bike servicing space, which is on high demand. The company has launched a doorstep bike servicing called 'CredR Care' to address the growing home-services market that has arisen out of the need for social distancing. The services are available across four cities - Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, and Pune.
Commenting on this development, Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategy Officer, CredR said, "From being a full-stack used two-wheeler brand, the move into two-wheeler servicing was a natural progression for us. Our expertise in the domain of bike refurbishment and maintenance makes us fully equipped to make this move. With bike ownership on the rise due to social distancing, we are confident that on-demand, doorstep servicing will also see an upswing."
The customers are allowed to book a two-wheeler servicing package from the comfort of their home or office. They can also then select from a range of convenient dates and time slots to schedule the doorstep service. Moreover, the servicing is done by trained auto experts while following all social distancing norms and sanitisation protocols.
In other auto news, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched two new service offerings to ensure convenience and ease - Flexible EMI Option and Toyota Official Whatsapp. These two services have been introduced to provide the best customer experience based on changing needs and customer expectations.
The flexible EMI option is aimed at assisting customers in realizing their car buying aspirations and in up keeping the car maintenance. On the other hand, the new ‘Toyota Official WhatsApp' communication will enable seamless interfaces with the customers.
Also, under the latest payment option, customers can own a Toyota vehicle or service it with flexible options to convert the payment into EMI of 3/6/9 months and so on. The ‘Toyota Official WhatsApp' service, will allow customers and the general public to reach Toyota for any enquiries or feedback, by giving a missed call or SMS ‘Hi' to 83676 83676.
Thoughts About The CredR Doorstep Servicing
Bike owners still prefer using roadside garages to get their vehicles serviced and by doing so they waste time and are exposed to the contamination during this pandemic. CredR allows you to sit and home and relax, while they take care of your vehicle.