- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 specs have been leaked ahead of its official launch in India. The motorcycle has already arrived at dealerships, but the specs were not revealed until now.
According to a leaked document from IAB, the motorcycle has gained a little more power with the BS6 engine. The Pulsar NS160 now produces 16bhp at 9,000rpm as compared to the older 15.2bhp — an increase of 0.8bhp from the older model. The torque figures haven't been revealed just yet, however, we expect it to remain unchanged from the previous model producing 14.6Nm at 6,500rpm.
The engine now features fuel injection system. The upcoming Bajaj Pulsar NS160 will feature the same 160.3 cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine as the BS-IV version but with a fuel-injection system. We expect the motorcycle to be crisp and offer precise throttle response and fuel economy as well.
The dimensions of the BS6 Pulsar NS160 are almost the same as before with no significant changes. The new motorcycle is 2,017mm long, 804mm wide, 1,060mm tall, and has a wheelbase of 1,372mm. Apart from the changes to the engine, the whole bike remains unchanged.
The motorcycle borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling the Pulsar NS200. With aggressive styling and naked looks, the motorcycle is targeted toward younger generation buyers.
The NS160 features a telescopic suspension at the front and an adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 260mm disc at the front, and a 230mm disc at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The motorcycle is placed in a heavily competitive segment. The Pulsar NS160 rivals the Suzuki Gixxer, the Yamaha FZ, the Apache 160 4V, and the upcoming Hero Xtreme 160R. However, Bajaj has always managed to hold its own in terms of sales figures in the past.
In other news, Bajaj has launched the Dominar 250 in the Indian market. The motorcycle borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling. The motorcycle is also well-equipped to take on the segment rivals — here are the complete details.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 BS6 Specification Leaked
Bajaj has done a fabulous job at making the Pulsar NS160 BS6 complaint. By making it more powerful Bajaj has made sure the NS160 stands out in styling, performance and efficiency. Now all that remains to be seen is, by how much the BS6 model will be pricier? We shall report back once the prices are revealed.