- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 2 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 specs have been leaked ahead of its official launch in India. The motorcycle has already arrived at dealerships, but the specs were not revealed until now.
According to a leaked document from IAB, the motorcycle has gained a little more power with the BS6 engine. The Pulsar NS160 now produces 16bhp at 9,000rpm as compared to the older 15.2bhp — an increase of 0.8bhp from the older model. The torque figures haven't been revealed just yet, however, we expect it to remain unchanged from the previous model producing 14.6Nm at 6,500rpm.
The engine now features fuel injection system. The upcoming Bajaj Pulsar NS160 will feature the same 160.3 cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine as the BS-IV version but with a fuel-injection system. We expect the motorcycle to be crisp and offer precise throttle response and fuel economy as well.
The dimensions of the BS6 Pulsar NS160 are almost the same as before with no significant changes. The new motorcycle is 2,017mm long, 804mm wide, 1,060mm tall, and has a wheelbase of 1,372mm. Apart from the changes to the engine, the whole bike remains unchanged.
The motorcycle borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling the Pulsar NS200. With aggressive styling and naked looks, the motorcycle is targeted toward younger generation buyers.
The NS160 features a telescopic suspension at the front and an adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 260mm disc at the front, and a 230mm disc at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The motorcycle is placed in a heavily competitive segment. The Pulsar NS160 rivals the Suzuki Gixxer, the Yamaha FZ, the Apache 160 4V, and the upcoming Hero Xtreme 160R. However, Bajaj has always managed to hold its own in terms of sales figures in the past.
In other news, Bajaj has launched the Dominar 250 in the Indian market. The motorcycle borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling. The motorcycle is also well-equipped to take on the segment rivals — here are the complete details.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 BS6 Specification Leaked
Bajaj has done a fabulous job at making the Pulsar NS160 BS6 complaint. By making it more powerful Bajaj has made sure the NS160 stands out in styling, performance and efficiency. Now all that remains to be seen is, by how much the BS6 model will be pricier? We shall report back once the prices are revealed.