- 30 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 2 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Bajaj Auto has just launched the Dominar 250 (D250) in the Indian market. The all-new Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.60 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new Bajaj D250 has begun and the motorcycle will be available in all company dealerships across India. Deliveries of the Dominar 250 is expected to start soon.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 carries forward the same design elements as its larger sibling, the Dominar 400. This includes similar body graphics with the dual-tone panels with contrasting finishes, full LED headlamps and AHO lights.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 comes powered by a 248cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 25bhp and 23.5Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox. The engine is compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms and has been borrowed from the KTM 250 Duke.
Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said,
"The Dominar brand has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for long-distance tourers. Dominar riders have traversed five continents, conquered the Arctic and Antarctica, journeyed thousands of miles and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. Dominar 250 will be an ideal bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get into the world of touring."
The Bajaj D250 also comes with a host of features and equipment, many of which have been carried over from the Dominar 400. This includes the 37mm upside-down forks and twin-barrel exhaust; offering the same sense of comfort and handling as its larger displacement sibling.
Apart from these, the Dominar 250 also comes with innovative bungee straps tucked under the seat, redesigned instrument cluster which now provides additional information such as trip info and time. The new motorcycle is also said to come with what Bajaj calls ‘spacecraft-inspired tank pad decals'.
As mentioned before, the suspension at the front is handled by 37mm USD forks while the rear gets a mono-shock setup Braking is through a 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Bajaj also offers the Dominar 250 with a slipper clutch as well.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered in a range of two colour options. This includes Canyon Red and Vine Black.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 250 India Launch
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is the latest addition in the brand's product lineup in the Indian market. The 250cc motorcycle is also the second model to carry forward the ‘Dominar' nameplate. The new Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.