- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 15 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance SBI Notifies Extension In Loan Moratorium; Eases Process To Avail It
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto has just launched the Dominar 250 (D250) in the Indian market. The all-new Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.60 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new Bajaj D250 has begun and the motorcycle will be available in all company dealerships across India. Deliveries of the Dominar 250 is expected to start soon.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 carries forward the same design elements as its larger sibling, the Dominar 400. This includes similar body graphics with the dual-tone panels with contrasting finishes, full LED headlamps and AHO lights.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 comes powered by a 248cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 25bhp and 23.5Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox. The engine is compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms and has been borrowed from the KTM 250 Duke.
Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said,
"The Dominar brand has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for long-distance tourers. Dominar riders have traversed five continents, conquered the Arctic and Antarctica, journeyed thousands of miles and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. Dominar 250 will be an ideal bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get into the world of touring."
The Bajaj D250 also comes with a host of features and equipment, many of which have been carried over from the Dominar 400. This includes the 37mm upside-down forks and twin-barrel exhaust; offering the same sense of comfort and handling as its larger displacement sibling.
Apart from these, the Dominar 250 also comes with innovative bungee straps tucked under the seat, redesigned instrument cluster which now provides additional information such as trip info and time. The new motorcycle is also said to come with what Bajaj calls ‘spacecraft-inspired tank pad decals'.
As mentioned before, the suspension at the front is handled by 37mm USD forks while the rear gets a mono-shock setup Braking is through a 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Bajaj also offers the Dominar 250 with a slipper clutch as well.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered in a range of two colour options. This includes Canyon Red and Vine Black.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 250 India Launch
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is the latest addition in the brand's product lineup in the Indian market. The 250cc motorcycle is also the second model to carry forward the ‘Dominar' nameplate. The new Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM Duke 250 and the Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.