- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Bangalore based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Ather Energy, has just updated their social media handles with 'Ather' written in Telugu, the most widely spoken language in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
After successfully launching outlets at Bangalore and Chennai, the company is ready to launch their Ather 450 at six different cities in India during this year, the first of which is likely to be Hyderabad.
Ather has already revealed in the past that they plan to open outlets at Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Ather energy unveiled their 340 and 450 electric scooter models during 2017, and made them available for the public during 2018. The company expanded in to the Chennai markets during 2019, and now have their largest expansion plans unfolding this year.
Ather Energy launched two scooters, the 340 and the 450, in the Indian markets. The 340 however was discontinued because the company said that 99 per cent of customers were interested in the 450 model.
The Ather 450 is a features rich electric scooter, and arrives with Bluetooth connectivity, a seven-inch touchscreen instrument cluster, navigation assist, parking assist, a vehicle charging point tracker, and all-LED lighting, along with over-the-air software and firmware updates.
The Ather 450 electric scooter features a Brushless DC motor that is powered by a 2.4kWh Lithium-ion battery pack. The scooter delivers a range of 60 kilometers in economy mode, and 50 kilometers when in regular mode.
The scooter touches a top speed of 80 kilometers per hour, and offers acceleration from 0kmh to 40kmph in 3.9 seconds. The company is also offering warranty for three years without a cap on the kilometers covered.
The Ather 450 was initially priced at Rs.1.25 lakh. However with the recent reduction in GST for electric vehicles and the benefits from the FAME II scheme, the scooter is now priced at Rs 1.13 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In addition, Ather Energy is investing in fast charging infrastructure at Bangalore and at Chennai. As is Bangalore has over 35 charging stations, and Chennai has 10 with more being added.
The company plans to invest in a total of 6,500 public fast charging stations across 30 cities in India by 2022. To read more, click here.
Thoughts About Ather Energy Expanding In To Hyderabad
We like how Ather Energy is expanding. The company ha a presence at Karnataka and Tamil Nadu at the moment and they're planning to enter Andhra Pradesh next. We expect the next city will be Pune, followed by Mumbai. Let's see!