- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 7 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 8 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Putintseva claims first WTA title at Nuremberg Cup
- News CWC rejects Rahul Gandhi's offer to quit as Congress President
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. (IYM) announced the Darknight edition of the Fascino.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group said, "Yamaha is committed to establishing its uniqueness through exciting, stylish and sporty products and experiences. Yamaha Fascino has already gone up and about its unique style and excitement in the market. The new Darknight edition will further create an urbane style which is in line with Yamaha's efforts to add Darknight editions in many other two-wheelers."
The new colour variant of the Yamaha Fascino is available for Rs 56,793 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Fascino is the second most affordable scooter the Yamaha scooter stable, after the RAY Z.
The New Fascino does not get any other updates in design and still maintains a dual-tone colour scheme.
The scooter continues to draw power from a 113cc air-cooled, 'Blue Core' engine producing 7bhp and 8.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a Continuously Variable Transmission CVT gearbox, and a BS24 carburetor with Throttle Positioning Sensors (TPS) that delivers outstanding performance, fuel efficiency, and good emission quality.
The Yamaha Fascino has a Unified Braking System (UBS) developed for better stopping power. UBS links the front and the rear brakes. The rear and part of the front brakes kick in when the rear brake lever is pulled in to action. The scooter uses telescopic forks in the front, and a single shock absorber at the rear.
The Fascino has a 5.2-litre fuel tank and a kerb weight of 103kg. The claimed mileage stands at 66kmpl. The top speed on the scooter is 85kmph.
It is currently offered in Season Green, Glamorous Gold, Dapper Blue, Beaming Blue, Dazzling Grey, and Sassy Cyan.
Apart from the new Fascino Darknight, Yamaha launched the MT-09 on 21 February 2019 for a price of Rs 10.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). They plan to launch their much awaited MT-15 on 15 March 2019 at Delhi.
Thoughts About The Fascino Darknight
Black and all its variants are adored on scooters and motorcycles. This addition is a good thing for fans of the Fascino. But we can not help wonder what Batman thinks of it.