- 3 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 5 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- 17 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Movies PIC: Sunny Leone Helps Her Daughter Do Homework While On Vacation; Parenting Done Right!
- News Envoys of US, France and EU express grief over Jaitley's demise
- Sports Major fire breakout at the house of Sreesanth at Kochi
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Technology YouTube Announces To Remove Private Messages Feature After September 18
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. (IYM) announced the Darknight edition of the Fascino.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group said, "Yamaha is committed to establishing its uniqueness through exciting, stylish and sporty products and experiences. Yamaha Fascino has already gone up and about its unique style and excitement in the market. The new Darknight edition will further create an urbane style which is in line with Yamaha's efforts to add Darknight editions in many other two-wheelers."
The new colour variant of the Yamaha Fascino is available for Rs 56,793 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Fascino is the second most affordable scooter the Yamaha scooter stable, after the RAY Z.
The New Fascino does not get any other updates in design and still maintains a dual-tone colour scheme.
The scooter continues to draw power from a 113cc air-cooled, 'Blue Core' engine producing 7bhp and 8.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a Continuously Variable Transmission CVT gearbox, and a BS24 carburetor with Throttle Positioning Sensors (TPS) that delivers outstanding performance, fuel efficiency, and good emission quality.
The Yamaha Fascino has a Unified Braking System (UBS) developed for better stopping power. UBS links the front and the rear brakes. The rear and part of the front brakes kick in when the rear brake lever is pulled in to action. The scooter uses telescopic forks in the front, and a single shock absorber at the rear.
The Fascino has a 5.2-litre fuel tank and a kerb weight of 103kg. The claimed mileage stands at 66kmpl. The top speed on the scooter is 85kmph.
It is currently offered in Season Green, Glamorous Gold, Dapper Blue, Beaming Blue, Dazzling Grey, and Sassy Cyan.
Apart from the new Fascino Darknight, Yamaha launched the MT-09 on 21 February 2019 for a price of Rs 10.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). They plan to launch their much awaited MT-15 on 15 March 2019 at Delhi.
Thoughts About The Fascino Darknight
Black and all its variants are adored on scooters and motorcycles. This addition is a good thing for fans of the Fascino. But we can not help wonder what Batman thinks of it.