- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
TVS Motors has announced discounts and other festive season benefits on a number of their popular offerings in the Indian market. The company is offering massive savings, extended insurance packages and a host of other benefits as well.
The TVS Apache series consisting of the RTR 160, RTR 160 4V, RTR 180, RTR 200 4V and the flagship RR310 all come with massive discounts and benefits. All the above-mentioned bikes in the Apache range receive cash savings of up to Rs 19,000, depending on the model.
The motorcycles also come with a lower down payment scheme starting at Rs 10,999. Apart from the above cash savings, TVS is also offering Rs 8,800 savings on the 5-year own damage (OD) insurance policy on the Apache series of motorcycles in India.
Apart from the TVS Apache series, the company is also offering a range of benefits on their Radeon commuter motorcycle. The TVS Radeon, which one the ‘Commuter Motorcycle of the Year' award is offered with low down payment scheme starting at Rs 5,999. The commuter motorcycle also comes with zero processing fee on its ex-showroom price of Rs 53,815.
TVS recently launched a celebratory edition of the Radeon in the Indian market. The new limited edition TVS Radeon is offered with a number of cosmetic changes, making it more attractive for customers. This includes a new paint scheme, body graphics and a bunch of others. The ‘special edition' TVS Radeon is priced at Rs 54,665, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, however, the TVS Radeon celebratory edition remains unchanged. It carries forward the same 109.77cc single-cylinder dura-life engine. It produces 8bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000rpm; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox — here are the details.
The company also updated their popular TVS Jupiter scooter in the Indian market recently. The new TVS Jupiter now comes with Bluetooth Connectivity technology, borrowed from the NTorq 125; which also received a ‘Race Edition' upgrade as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS Discounts & Festive Season Benefits In India
TVS Motors is offering a range of discounts and festive season benefits in the Indian market. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer is looking to attract customers during the on-going festive season and improve sales in a declining market in India.