- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 8 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
TVS Motor Company has launched the NTorq 125 race edition in the Indian market. The new TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition is priced at Rs 62,995 ex-showroom (Delhi) and comes with a number of cosmetic and feature updates over the standard model.
The main highlight of the newly introduced NTorq 125 race edition is the new paint scheme, along with the more sporty and aggressively designed body graphics. The new TVS NTorq 125 race edition comes with vibrant chequered flag graphics, along with a three-tone colour scheme of Matte Black/Metallic Black and Metallic Red.
The new TVS NTorq 125 also comes with the brand's ‘Race Edition' emblem, along with the ‘TVS Racing' decals, which accentuates the racing pedigree of TVS for the scooter. Apart from the new colour scheme and the sporty body graphics, the new ‘Race Edition' NTorq 125 scooter also comes with a completely new LED headlamp and LED DRLs at the front.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes and updates though, the scooter remains the same underneath. It continues to offer all the features as on the standard model. This includes Bluetooth connectivity between the scooter and the rider's smartphone.
This Bluetooth connectivity called the ‘SmartXonnect', displays calls, messages and other notifications on the scooter's digital instrument cluster. The rider can also pair their smartphone to the scooter using an app, which further offers additional connected features and functionalities as well.
In terms of mechanicals, the TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition is powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.4bhp at 7500rpm and 10.5Nm of torque at 5500rpm. The engine continues to remain BS-IV, with an emission update expected in early-2020.
Mr. Aniruddha Haldar, VP (Marketing), Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said:
"Since its launch, TVS NTorq 125 has become a darling of its Gen Z customers. Their love is demonstrated in huge measure on their social media handles, especially Instagram. Apart from its striking appearance and the TVS SmartXonnect feature, it is the performance which has been the hallmark of the TVS NTorq125 experience."
"The scooter is built on a rich pedigree of 37 years of TVS Racing and the Race Edition is launched to celebrate the same. Today, nearly 4 lakh youthful consumers are proud NTorqians and with this launch, we are confident of growing this tribe from strength to strength. We shall also be opening pre-booking online for the TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition in select cities."
Thoughts On The New TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition
The TVS NTorq 125 is one of the most popular offerings in the Indian 125cc scooter segment. With the launch of the new ‘Race Edition', TVS will be hoping to attract more customers, especially younger audiences towards the NTorq 125. The TVS NTorq 125 race edition will continue to rival the likes of the Suzuki Access 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Honda Activa 125.