- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
TVS Motor has announced the launch of the Radeon Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new TVS Radeon special edition model is priced at Rs 54,665, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new special edition model for the TVS Radeon is part of the company's celebrations for the motorcycle winning the 'Commuter of the Year' award. The TVS Radeon is the most awarded commuter-level motorcycle in the Indian market. To celebrate the latest achievement, TVS has offered the Radeon with a number of updates.
The main update on the TVS Radeon Special Edition is the choice of two new colour options: Chrome-Black and Chrome-Brown. The motorcycle also comes with a host of additional features and equipment as well.
This includes chrome accents on the rear-view mirrors and carburettor cover, refreshed premium graphics, new metallic levers, updated thigh pad design and a new tank cushion with ‘R' embossed on it. The new Special Edition TVS Radeon also comes with front disc brakes offering a plush and comfortable ride as well.
The TVS Radeon was first launched in August 2018 and since then has performed extremely well in the Indian market. TVS has sold over 2 lakh units of the Radeon in the past one year, with consistent month-on-month sales.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP Marketing, Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, stated:
"TVS Radeon has generated unprecedented love from experts and consumers alike. Within its first year of launch over 2 lakh proud consumers are overjoyed with their Buland choice. The trust and love of such consumers only reaffirms our commitment to them."
"TVS Radeon, having won the appreciation of experts, became the most awarded motorcycle of the year. The special edition stays true to the TVS Radeon Buland DNA and celebrates its spirit. It adds comfort and premium distinctiveness with an unwavering eye on practicality."
The TVS Radeon special edition model comes powered by the same 109.7cc single-cylinder Dure-Life engine as on the standard models. The engine churns out 8bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000rpm. The motorcycle offers an impressive 69.3km/l from its 10-litre fuel tank.
Apart from the two new paint schemes available on the Special Edition model, the standard variant of the TVS Radeon also comes with a choice of 6 other colours: Pearl White, Metal Black, Golden Beige, Royal Purple, Volcano Red and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Special Edition Launch In India
The TVS Radeon is among the most popular commuter-level motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The TVS Radeon is offered with competitive pricing while also featuring a number of equipments as well. It rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor, Yamaha Saluto RX and the Honda CB Shine.