- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestants List: Sharmila Mandre Kuri Prathap & VJ Agni To Appear On The Show!
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
TVS Motor has announced the launch of the Radeon Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new TVS Radeon special edition model is priced at Rs 54,665, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new special edition model for the TVS Radeon is part of the company's celebrations for the motorcycle winning the 'Commuter of the Year' award. The TVS Radeon is the most awarded commuter-level motorcycle in the Indian market. To celebrate the latest achievement, TVS has offered the Radeon with a number of updates.
The main update on the TVS Radeon Special Edition is the choice of two new colour options: Chrome-Black and Chrome-Brown. The motorcycle also comes with a host of additional features and equipment as well.
This includes chrome accents on the rear-view mirrors and carburettor cover, refreshed premium graphics, new metallic levers, updated thigh pad design and a new tank cushion with ‘R' embossed on it. The new Special Edition TVS Radeon also comes with front disc brakes offering a plush and comfortable ride as well.
The TVS Radeon was first launched in August 2018 and since then has performed extremely well in the Indian market. TVS has sold over 2 lakh units of the Radeon in the past one year, with consistent month-on-month sales.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP Marketing, Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, stated:
"TVS Radeon has generated unprecedented love from experts and consumers alike. Within its first year of launch over 2 lakh proud consumers are overjoyed with their Buland choice. The trust and love of such consumers only reaffirms our commitment to them."
"TVS Radeon, having won the appreciation of experts, became the most awarded motorcycle of the year. The special edition stays true to the TVS Radeon Buland DNA and celebrates its spirit. It adds comfort and premium distinctiveness with an unwavering eye on practicality."
The TVS Radeon special edition model comes powered by the same 109.7cc single-cylinder Dure-Life engine as on the standard models. The engine churns out 8bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000rpm. The motorcycle offers an impressive 69.3km/l from its 10-litre fuel tank.
Apart from the two new paint schemes available on the Special Edition model, the standard variant of the TVS Radeon also comes with a choice of 6 other colours: Pearl White, Metal Black, Golden Beige, Royal Purple, Volcano Red and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Special Edition Launch In India
The TVS Radeon is among the most popular commuter-level motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The TVS Radeon is offered with competitive pricing while also featuring a number of equipments as well. It rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor, Yamaha Saluto RX and the Honda CB Shine.