- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Customers of the Apache RR 310 will receive an SMS notification from the TVS, regarding the update. They can then take their motorcycles to any authorised service dealerships to avail the performance upgrades. Alternatively, TVS will also upgrade the motorcycles when customers bring it in for their scheduled services.
As part of the upgrade, TVS Motors will be updating the ECU on the motorcycle, they will also add new bar-ends, which are heavier than the previous ones to help reduce the vibrations on the handlebars. Apart from these two changes, TVS Motors will also update the chain-roller, while also replacing the front visor to a new one for better aerodynamics. However, the best part of the upgrades is that TVS Motors will be offering these free of cost to the customer.
The TVS Apache RR 310 was launched in the Indian market, last year. The motorcycle is the flagship offering from the brand, using the same engine as seen on the BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS.
This is in the form of a 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 33.5bhp and 28Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The TVS Apache RR 310 uses upside down front forks and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 300mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear; both supported by a standard dual-channel ABS system.
Apart from the free upgrades on the RR 310, TVS Motors is also working on updating its other products with the ABS safety feature. TVS Motors recently updated its Apache RTR 160 with ABS, which is now offered with a price tag of Rs 84,710, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR 310 Free Upgrade
TVS Motors has introduced a number of performance upgrades to its RR 310 flagship motorcycle. The upgrades will be done to all motorcycles sold in India and will be free of cost to the customers. The TVS Apache RR 310 comes with a price tag of Rs 2.23 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and rivals the likes of the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM RC390, Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400.