- 3 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 6 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Movies Sudeep’s Pailwaan Release Postponed Again! To Avoid Competition With Saaho?
- Sports Army chief Bipin Rawat allows MS Dhoni to train with Parachute regiment
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- News Not one girl born in 16 villages in six months in Uttarkashi; CM orders probe
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Customers of the Apache RR 310 will receive an SMS notification from the TVS, regarding the update. They can then take their motorcycles to any authorised service dealerships to avail the performance upgrades. Alternatively, TVS will also upgrade the motorcycles when customers bring it in for their scheduled services.
As part of the upgrade, TVS Motors will be updating the ECU on the motorcycle, they will also add new bar-ends, which are heavier than the previous ones to help reduce the vibrations on the handlebars. Apart from these two changes, TVS Motors will also update the chain-roller, while also replacing the front visor to a new one for better aerodynamics. However, the best part of the upgrades is that TVS Motors will be offering these free of cost to the customer.
The TVS Apache RR 310 was launched in the Indian market, last year. The motorcycle is the flagship offering from the brand, using the same engine as seen on the BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS.
This is in the form of a 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 33.5bhp and 28Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The TVS Apache RR 310 uses upside down front forks and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 300mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear; both supported by a standard dual-channel ABS system.
Apart from the free upgrades on the RR 310, TVS Motors is also working on updating its other products with the ABS safety feature. TVS Motors recently updated its Apache RTR 160 with ABS, which is now offered with a price tag of Rs 84,710, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR 310 Free Upgrade
TVS Motors has introduced a number of performance upgrades to its RR 310 flagship motorcycle. The upgrades will be done to all motorcycles sold in India and will be free of cost to the customers. The TVS Apache RR 310 comes with a price tag of Rs 2.23 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and rivals the likes of the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM RC390, Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400.