- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 8 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The top-selling bike list in India for the month of July 2019 has been released. The list of top-selling bikes shows Hero MotoCorp retaining the top-slot yet again, with their Splendor and HF Deluxe offerings. Following closely behind is the Honda CB Shine in the third position.
Here is the list of top-10 best selling bikes in India for the month of July 2019:
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,69,632||1,83,694||-7.66|
|3||Honda CB Shine||94,559||86,160||9.75|
|8||Bajaj CT 100||39,728||76,776||-48.25|
|9||Royal Enfield Classic 350||29,439||44,054||-33.18|
|10||Honda CB Unicorn||28,250||24,753||14.13|
As seen from the top-10 list, the Hero Splendor has retained the top-slot in the month of July 2019. The Hero Splendor is one of the most popular commuter motorcycle offerings in the Indian market.
The company has recorded sales of 1,78,907 units of sales in the previous month. This is a drop of over 30 per cent from July 2018, where the bike recorded sales upwards of 2.60 lakh.
Occupying the second slot is the Hero HF Deluxe with 1,69,632 units of sales in the previous month. The HF Deluxe is also a commuter-level motorcycle offering sold alongside the Splendor in the Indian market.
Although the Hero HF Deluxe has retained its position in July 2019, it has recorded a decline in sales as well. However, the percentage of decline of the Hero HF Deluxe sales is comparatively less at 7 per cent than the Splendor.
The Honda CB Shine is third on the list of bike sales in the month of July 2019. The CB Shine recorded a growth in sales in the previous month. The company sold 94,559 units of the bike in July 2019, compared to 86,160 units during the same month last year.
The middle part of the table is occupied by the Hero Glamour, Bajaj Pulsar, Bajaj Platina and the Hero Passion. These bikes occupy fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh positions, respectively.
The Hero Glamour has recorded 71,160 units of sales in the previous month, taking it above the Bajaj Pulsar from June 2019.
The Bajaj Pulsar, on the other hand, has recorded 62,469 units in the previous month. Similarly, the Bajaj Platina and Hero Passion bikes have recorded 52,489 and 43,439 units of sales, respectively in the month of July 2019.
The last three positions on the list of top-10 have been occupied by the Bajaj CT100 in eighth with 39,728 units of sales; Royal Enfield Classic 350 in ninth with 29,439 units and the Honda CB Unicorn in tenth with 28,250 units. The TVS Apache which was in the list has been displaced by the CB Unicorn thanks to its 14 per cent growth in the previous month.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes In India For July 2019
The list of top-selling bikes in India has remained pretty much unchanged in the past few months. The auto industry is currently facing its worst slowdown yet, which has affected sales of most major manufacturers in the country. However, with the upcoming festive season, many industry insiders believe the market will get back on track soon.