- 7 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News Young woman approaches Bhopal court after her father 'cheats' in a game of Ludo
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle start-up is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the RV 400. The electric motorcycle was unveiled last month, with pre-bookings having already begun, both on the company website and Amazon.in.
Revolt Motors has now confirmed that the RV400 — the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. Deliveries of the motorcycle are said to begin soon after the launch.
The Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle will be available in a phase-wise manner. Bookings for the motorcycle began on the 25th of June and is currently available for Delhi and Pune. The company will expand to other cities in India at a later stage. Bookings for the Revolt RV 400 can be done with a token amount of Rs 1000.
The Revolt RV 400 comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlights, LED taillights, LED DRLs, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of other features. The motorcycle can also be synced with the Revolt app on the smartphone, which provides additional AI-features as well.
Some of these additional features include live vehicle tracking, geo-fencing, real-time vehicle diagnostics, locating the bike on the app, remotely start the bike and four different exhaust notes.
Revolt Motors is yet to officially announce the exact specifications of the RV 400. However, they have revealed that the electric motorcycle is capable of doing 156km on a single charge while reaching a top-speed of 85km/h — here are the top things to know about the Revolt RV 400.
Revolt will also introduce a number of unique ways of charging the batteries. This includes plug-in charging, removable battery pack, swappable battery stations and battery home delivery as well.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV 400 India Launch Date
The Revolt RV 400 will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. The motorcycle will be the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycles. The RV 400 is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle currently has no direct rivals in the Indian market.