- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Contestants Varun Sandesh & Vithika Sheru's Salary Revealed?
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle start-up is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the RV 400. The electric motorcycle was unveiled last month, with pre-bookings having already begun, both on the company website and Amazon.in.
Revolt Motors has now confirmed that the RV400 — the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. Deliveries of the motorcycle are said to begin soon after the launch.
The Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle will be available in a phase-wise manner. Bookings for the motorcycle began on the 25th of June and is currently available for Delhi and Pune. The company will expand to other cities in India at a later stage. Bookings for the Revolt RV 400 can be done with a token amount of Rs 1000.
The Revolt RV 400 comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlights, LED taillights, LED DRLs, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of other features. The motorcycle can also be synced with the Revolt app on the smartphone, which provides additional AI-features as well.
Some of these additional features include live vehicle tracking, geo-fencing, real-time vehicle diagnostics, locating the bike on the app, remotely start the bike and four different exhaust notes.
Revolt Motors is yet to officially announce the exact specifications of the RV 400. However, they have revealed that the electric motorcycle is capable of doing 156km on a single charge while reaching a top-speed of 85km/h — here are the top things to know about the Revolt RV 400.
Revolt will also introduce a number of unique ways of charging the batteries. This includes plug-in charging, removable battery pack, swappable battery stations and battery home delivery as well.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV 400 India Launch Date
The Revolt RV 400 will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. The motorcycle will be the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycles. The RV 400 is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle currently has no direct rivals in the Indian market.