- 1 hr ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited has just announced pre-bookings for the company's first electric motorcycle, the Revolt RV400, on Amazon. Revolt became the first motorcycle brand to be available for pre-bookings on an e-commerce platform. The all-electric RV 400 motorcycle is available for pre-bookings for Rs 1,000 on Amazon.
The Revolt RV 400 was officially unveiled during the June of 2018, and is described by the company as India's first AI-enabled motorcycle. Pre-bookings have already begun over their website, revoltmotors.com, and bookings are open for Delhi and Pune. The 5th of July 2019 saw the motorcycle listed on Amazon. Revolt Intellicorp claims that they have received over 2,000 pre-orders for the Revolt RV 400.
Shubhodip Pal, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited, said, "We believe there is a lot of opportunity that exists in the online retail space that has been untouched. Following the recent e-revolution that has just begun, we wanted to go beyond traditional retail and widen the width of our distribution."
"The look of the motorcycle has created a lot of excitement, particularly with the Generation (wh)Y. In yet another disruption, Revolt Intellicorp is happy to partner with Amazon India, the perfect platform to reach our consumers. However, we also understand that the day of vehicle delivery is an important tradition in India, so when it is time for us to deliver, our customers will be in for a big surprise," he added.
Shalini Puchalapalli, Director - Category Management, Amazon India, said, "We are excited to partner with Revolt Intellicorp to bring their new AI enabled motorcycle RV 400 for our customers on Amazon.in. Smart mobility solutions are the future of automotive technology and this partnership allows us to bring them closer to our customers across the country."
While there are no specific details of the motorcycle available to us, we know the motorcycle has an Android and Apple compatible application called the Revolt App. The smartphone application features a bike locator, anti-theft alarms, motorcycle sound selection settings, and a 'request' field so an owner can request for a battery to be delivered.
The company claims that the Revolt RV 400 will offer a range of 156km over a single charge, and the motorcycle will be available in two colours - Rebel Red, and Cosmic Black. More information will be available closer to launch. Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated.
Thoughts About The Revolt R 400 Available For Pre-Bookings On Amazon
This may be a first, for a manufacturer and for Amazon. We're not entirely surprised though. Amazon is one of the world's largest e-commerce platforms with an estimated 150 million registered users in India. Brilliant way to reach the masses, isn't it?