- 4 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Sports Competition in Test cricket is up two-folds, says Kohli
- News CBI team visits Chidambaram’s residence after HC rejects anticipatory bail plea
- Technology Dish TV Introduces D2h Magic Streaming Device With Live TV, OTT Apps Support At Rs. 399
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt Motors, the Delhi-based electric two-wheeler start-up has announced the launch date of its first product — RV 400 in India. The new Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle will go on sale from the 28th of August.
This will be India's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle, with deliveries said to start soon after its launch. This is the third date set by Revolt, who had previously announced the launch first on the 22nd of July and later on the 7th of August; both of which had to be postponed due to various external reasons.
The Revolt RV 400 was first showcased back in June 2019. Bookings for the electric motorcycle has already begun for an amount of Rs 1000. The electric bike is available for bookings either through the company's official website or on Amazon.in website.
The electric motorcycle will be sold phase-wise,starting with Delhi and Pune. Sales of the Revolt RV 400 will expand to other cities such as Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad at a later stage.
The Revolt RV 400 will come with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
There will also be a unique Revolt app, which will further provide additional AI-enabled features such as geofencing, auto-start through the app, live location and other vehicle diagnostics as well.
Revolt is yet to officially announce the technical specifications of the battery pack and the motor used on the motorcycle. However, the RV 400 is said to offer a maximum range of 152km on a single charge and a top speed of 85kmph.
Revolt will also be offering a number of charging options for the RV 400; from plug-in chargers to swappable batteries and even battery home deliveries — here is everything you need to know about the Revolt RV 400.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV 400 Launch Date
The Revolt RV 400 is India's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle in the country. The electric motorcycle will come priced competitively, thanks to the GST rates reduction and the government's FAME II incentives. Once launched in India, the Revolt RV 400 is expected to be offered with a price around the Rs 1 lakh range.