- 24 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 55 min ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Sports India in Australia: Opportunity for me to do well: Ishan Porel
- Movies When Sussanne Khan Got Teary-Eyed After Watching Hrithik Roshan's Performance In Mission Kashmir
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Revolt Motors recently launched two new products in the Indian market in the form of the RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles. Both the new electric motorcycles immediately received an overwhelming response, with bookings having to be closed temporarily.
Now, Revolt has announced that the bookings for the two motorcycles have been reopened for the November and December batch. This means that customers who book their Revolt motorcycles now, will have a waiting period of around two months.
Revolt is currently selling its products in just two cities in India: Delhi and Pune. However, the company does have plans to expand to other cities in the coming months. The two electric motorcycles, the RV300 and the RV400 can be booked either online or at the company dealerships in either of the two cities.
The Revolt RV300 and RV400 offer a similar design, but does come with minor changes to help differentiate between the two. This includes different fairing, body graphics and overall performance as well - here are the differences between the RV300 and RV400.
The Revolt RV300 electric motorcycle is powered by a 60V/2.7kW battery pack. This offers the RV300 a top speed of 80km/h and a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
The Revolt RV400 electric bike, however, is powered by a slightly larger 72V/3.24kW battery pack. This also offers a top speed of 85km/h, with a maximum range of 150km on a single charge. The Revolt RV400 is also offered in two variants: Standard and Premium.
All three electric motorcycle offering from Revolt Motors, however, do come with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of others as well. In terms of AI-enabled technology, the electric motorcycles offer live updates to the rider through the app, which includes vehicle tracking, battery status, vehicle health, charging locations, GPS and others.
In terms of pricing, Revolt motors have come up with a unique EMI-type monthly payment scheme. The Revolt RV300 can be bought by paying Rs 2999 per month for a period of 37 months. Similarly, the Revolt RV400 standard and Premium models cost Rs 3499 and Rs 3999 per month, for the same duration - here is the payment scheme explained in detail.
Revolt also offers customers with a wide range of charging facilities. This includes the standard plug-in charging, along with swappable batteries, mobile battery locations and battery home deliveries.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Motorcycle Bookings Reopened
Revolt Motors had to temporarily close bookings in the two cities, weeks after its launch. This shows the overwhelming positive response received by the electric motorcycles in the Indian market. Also, the unique payment scheme offered by the company also makes the models even more attractive as well.