- 4 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Hina Khan Ready To Romance Mohsin Or Rohan On-Screen; Says It's High Time We Should Break Barriers
- News J&K announces Rs 1,350 crore economic relief amid covid
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 2: Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab: Best possible 11, India timing, Live details
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Gurugram based Revolt Intellicorp launched two electric motorcycles in the Indian market — the Revolt RV 400, and the Revolt RV 300, and in order to boost sales the company is now offering the motorcycles with monthly payment plans called 'MyRevoltPlan'.
The Revolt RV 300, which is the most affordable motorcycle in the company's portfolio, is available for a monthly payment plan of Rs 2,999 per month for 37 months. Buyers who choose 4G services need to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 300 and this payment plan will pay a total of Rs 1,10,963, excluding the amount for the 4G plan. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
|Model||Price Pan India||Tenure|
|Revolt RV300||Rs 2999 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400||Rs 3499 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400 Premium||Rs 3999 / Per Month||37 Months|
There are two payment plans for the Revolt RV 400. One is a base plan at Rs 3,499 for 37 months. Buyers who want 4G services will have to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 400 and this plan will pay a total of Rs 1,29,463.This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
The second payment plan for the Revolt RV 400 is set at Rs 3,999 for 37 months. Buyers who choose this premium plan will pay a total amount of Rs 1,47,963. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
In addition to that, the premium plan also offers a one time replacement of tyres, extended insurance (1 + 2 years own damage), 4G connectivity for three years, an immobilizer, a remote key, a push start feature, and the sound simulator system.
Both the Revolt RV 300 and RV 400 are available only via the ‘MyRevoltPlan'. Bookings can be made over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Payment Plans
We expected nothing lesser from Rahul Sharma. This is possibly the best move a manufacturer has made. A fantastic business model for the electric mobility industry. In fact, conventional two-wheeler manufacturers should offer similar payment plans. We think it will boost sales during this slowdown.