- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 New Promo: Salman Khan Set To Enthrall Fans From September 29
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Gurugram based Revolt Intellicorp launched two electric motorcycles in the Indian market — the Revolt RV 400, and the Revolt RV 300, and in order to boost sales the company is now offering the motorcycles with monthly payment plans called 'MyRevoltPlan'.
The Revolt RV 300, which is the most affordable motorcycle in the company's portfolio, is available for a monthly payment plan of Rs 2,999 per month for 37 months. Buyers who choose 4G services need to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 300 and this payment plan will pay a total of Rs 1,10,963, excluding the amount for the 4G plan. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
|Model||Price Pan India||Tenure|
|Revolt RV300||Rs 2999 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400||Rs 3499 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400 Premium||Rs 3999 / Per Month||37 Months|
There are two payment plans for the Revolt RV 400. One is a base plan at Rs 3,499 for 37 months. Buyers who want 4G services will have to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 400 and this plan will pay a total of Rs 1,29,463.This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
The second payment plan for the Revolt RV 400 is set at Rs 3,999 for 37 months. Buyers who choose this premium plan will pay a total amount of Rs 1,47,963. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
In addition to that, the premium plan also offers a one time replacement of tyres, extended insurance (1 + 2 years own damage), 4G connectivity for three years, an immobilizer, a remote key, a push start feature, and the sound simulator system.
Both the Revolt RV 300 and RV 400 are available only via the ‘MyRevoltPlan'. Bookings can be made over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Payment Plans
We expected nothing lesser from Rahul Sharma. This is possibly the best move a manufacturer has made. A fantastic business model for the electric mobility industry. In fact, conventional two-wheeler manufacturers should offer similar payment plans. We think it will boost sales during this slowdown.