- 5 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 day ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Need to protect young WI talents from vultures of world cricket: Pollard
- Movies 11-Year Old Alia Bhatt Could Not Put Her Head On Ranbir Kapoor’s Shoulder Because She Was Shy!
- Technology Airtel Shuts Down Its 3G Services in Maharastra And Goa Circle
- Lifestyle British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- News Dec 14 ‘Bharat bachao rally’ is to protest the murder of democracy: UP Cong
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The new paint scheme comes with a base matte red colour with black and orange decals on the side fairing, belly pan, front fender and the tail section. There is also a small orange strip on the front and rear wheels as well.
Apart from the addition of the new paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle. It carries forward the same mechanicals as the others. Also, apart from the new ‘Volcanic Red' colour, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in two other dual-tone paint scheme as well: Black/Blue and Black/Red.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes powered by a 220cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 21bhp and 19Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension duties on the Pulsar 220F is through telescopic forks at the front and dual-shock absorber set up at the rear. Braking is through a single-disc set up at both ends, supported by a single-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the addition of the new paint scheme on the Pulsar 220F, Bajaj is said to be working on updating its engines to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms.
The Bajaj Pulsar range has been spied multiple times testing out its upcoming BS-VI compliant engines. The company is likely to introduce the Pulsar 150 first with the updated engine, before introducing it across the entire range.
There is also an entry-level Pulsar 125 expected to be introduced by the brand in the country. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is slated to launch in India sometime this month. The new Pulsar NS125 will be a replacement to the old 125LS in the market, which was discontinued a few years ago — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 220F Volcanic Red
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F Volcanic Red is the newest paint scheme available on the popular 220cc offering from the Bajaj stable. The new Bajaj Pulsar 220F Volcanic Red will continue to rival the likes of the KTM Duke 250, Honda CBR 250R, KTM Duke 200 and the Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.