- 24 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 25 min ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 42 min ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 2 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Sports Wriddhiman 3.0 ready to 'shoulder' responsibility as India A take on West Indies A
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Wishes She Gets To Play A Superhero In An Avengers Style Movie!
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Pune based two auto manufacturer Bajaj Auto revealed the new Pulsar NS 125 at Poland some time during last year. The all new NS 125 was first launched in Poland at a price of PLN 7,999 (roughly Rs 1.60 lakh). It was launched in Colombia after that, followed by other international markets. Bajaj Auto revealed that a motorcycle will launch India in August 2019, and every one is asking the same question - is it the NS 125?
Bajaj's next launch is rumored to be the Pulsar NS 125. The company has witnessed a massive increase in demand for the Pulsar range of motorcycles over the last few months. The company says that demand in the 125 cc segment is also on the rise. Bajaj wants a bigger part of the segment and the all new Pulsar NS 125 appears to be the perfect choice.
Rakesh Sharma said that they will launch a new 125 cc segment motorcycle in August 2019. This comes after an announcement made by Rajiv Bajaj during 2018. He had said that the company will launch a new bike in the 125 cc segment because Bajaj wanted a larger share of the 2.5 lakh units that retail every month.
The all new 2019 Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 features the same design language of the Pulsar NS range. It features new body graphics and colour schemes, along with a matte finished exhaust muffler, split seats, and wider tyres. The motorcycle also features a small engine cowl that adds to its sporty appeal.
Other design elements seen on the NS 125 have been borrowed from the now discontinued Pulsar 135 LS. These include a sharp headlamp design, a high windscreen, a semi digital instrument console sporting an analog tachometer, and a digital display. The Bajaj NS 125 will be available in four different colours - Black, Red, White and Yellow.
Braking duties are handled via a 240mm disc brake in the front, and a 130mm drum brake at the rear. The NS 125 also features conventional telescopic forks in the front, and twin Nitrox shock absorbers at the rear. The motorcycle also features two piece grab rails.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 is powered by a 124.45cc, air cooled, single cylinder, fuel injected engine that produces 12bhp of power and 11Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Because the motorcycle is a 125 cc machine, it does not require ABS. This means Bajaj can price the motorcycle very aggressively. The NS 125 will feature CBS. We expect that the motorcycle will retail around the Rs 70,000 mark, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar NS 125
The motorcycle looks like a smaller version is the NS 200. The NS 200 did really well for Bajaj and we're sure the NS 125 will do the same.