- 2 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 19 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 3 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- News Never approved mercy plea, says Nirbhaya convict
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
KTM has started upgrading its showrooms in India. The dealerships are being reworked to accommodate the bigger, more premium motorcycles that are set to launch soon. KTM's existing dealerships would soon be retailing upcoming motorcycles including the Husqvarna Svartpilen, Husqvarna Vitpilen, KTM 390 Adventure and KTM 790 Duke.
KTM is the largest performance motorcycle manufacturer in India, both in terms of sales numbers and the number of dealerships. Since it started its operations in India back in 2012, KTM has grown consistently and has had an almost constant sales figure.
Alongside the increase in the number of models in its portfolio, we also saw KTM's sales increasing and the number of dealerships too. However, it seems like KTM needs something new and fresh to prepare for its upcoming motorcycles.
The flagship mass-produced motorcycle from KTM India till now was the KTM 390 Duke. That is all set to change soon with the arrival of the 390 Adventure and the 790 Duke. Adding to this list is the Husqvarna Svartpilen and Vitpilen.
Husqvarna is a full-owned subsidiary of KTM and will soon debut in India. The Husqvarna twins will also be retailed from existing KTM dealerships. Hence, revamping showroom designs to accommodate these premium motorcycles and provide buyers with the premium ambience is needed at the moment.
According to a report by Autocar, KTM has initiated plans to upgrade existing showrooms. The interiors would be changed to give the premium KTM bikes a different space, the Husqvarna models a different space apart from the KTM models already on sale in India.
The branding of the showrooms too would change as Husqvarna would be added to the wall paintings, the hoardings, etc. The Husqvarna Svartpilen and Vitpilen are based on the KTM 390 Duke and therefore should be easy to integrate into the lineup. Here is all you need to know about Husqvarna.
The KTM 390 Adventure has been awaited for a long time now and hence, is expected to draw crowds to showrooms when it is finally launched. The KTM 790 Duke is expected to launch early in 2020. Hence, the dealership upgradation process has started now.
However, it is to be noted that, all KTM dealerships cannot be converted to meet requirements. KTM has dealerships in almost all major districts in the country and some of these dealerships are small in size depending on the demand in that particular area. If these showrooms intend to retail the upcoming premium motorcycle, they would have to shift to a larger space with more display area.
Thoughts On KTM Upgrading Dealerships To Prepare For The 790 Duke, 390 Adventure & Husqvarna Models
Even in a digital age, showrooms and dealerships play a major role in boosting sales for a brand. The way the motorcycle is showcased, the way a customer is handled and the test ride experiences still matter a lot.
It is because of this, that KTM is taking the step to upgrade its dealerships. KTM dealerships will surely become the go-to premium place for performance motorcycling in the days to come.