- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Rape, POCSO case probes should be completed in 2 months: Centre to ask CMs, CJs
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Goa back to winning ways
- Movies NBK 106: Keerthy Suresh To Romance Balakrishna?
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
KTM is offering the 125 Duke naked motorcycles with attractive finance offer this October. The offer includes 95 percent financing, with a downpayment of just Rs 12,000 and easy monthly installments of Rs 4,000.
Customers can avail the new finance offer across all KTM dealerships in India. The entry-level motorcycle from the company's line-up in India is being offered with attractive finance options to boost sales this festive season.
The KTM 125 Duke and RC have given a major boost to the company, which has registered 50,000 units sold in 10 months — here are all the details.
However, the RC 125 and the 125 Duke had received a slight increase in their pricing a month ago. The KTM 125 Duke is now priced at Rs 1.32 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The KTM Duke 125 is being powered by a 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 14.5bhp at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM Duke 125 is equipped with a 43mm upside down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. The braking duties on the motorcycle are handled by 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm unit at the rear. The safety on the Duke 125 is further enhanced by featuring a single-channel ABS system as standard.
The chassis, swingarm and other components from the Duke 125 are carried from its larger siblings. The Duke 125 is also joined by a faired version of the bike called the RC 125 in the KTM's Indian line-up. Both motorcycles share a lot of components between them including the engine, suspension and brakes.
However, the RC 125 features a clip-on handlebars and a rear-set footpegs making for a sporty riding position, as compared to the up-right position offered on the Duke 125. The KTM Duke 125, is offered with a choice of three colour options: Orange, Black and White.
In other news KTM is gearing up to launch the much awaited 390 Adventure motorcycle in Indian this year — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The KTM 125 Duke Finance Scheme
KTM has announced a sweet deal on its entry-level motorcycle making it easier to own one. The company has targeted the 125 Duke is towards a younger audience and people who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The attractive offer is sure to have buyers lined up this festive season.