- 12 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 13 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- 15 hrs ago Jawa Anniversary Edition Detailed On Official Video: 90 Units Only
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reveals She Had Proved Amitabh Bachchan Wrong With Her Unpredictable Reaction
- News It's a tie: Jury breaks rules, Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evarist share Booker prize 2019
- Technology Last Week Top Most Trending Smartphones: Realme X2 Pro, Oppo K5, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
KTM 390 Adventure will be launched in India at a motorcycle event in December 2019. According to Autocar India the launch will happen at the 2019 India Bike Week (IBW), which is an event gathering for motorcycle enthusiast.
Note: Images used are for representational purposes only
Before the India launch the 390 Adventure will make its global debut at the 2019 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, which is scheduled between November 5th to 10th. The 390 Adventure is one of the most awaited bikes among off-road enthusiasts.
The upcoming entry-level adventure bike from the company has been spotted on multiple occasions in near production-ready form. The adventure motorcycle draw design cues from its naked sibling the 390 Duke. However, the 390 Adventure will feature a tall ride height with increased ground clearance to make it easy for tackling the off-road terrain.
We expect the 390 Adventure motorcycle to be offered with touring accessories which would include saddle bags, pannier box, top luggage box and more. The 390 Adventure is expected to feature a 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels. The adventure motorcycle suspension duties are expected to feature a long travel USD (Up-Side Down) forks at the front and a fully adjustable mono-shock suspension at the rear.
All the electronics on the 390 Adventure motorcycle is expected to be carried from the 390 Duke, which include ride-by-wire throttle, TFT display, LED headlamps and tail-lamps, smartphone connectivity and more.
The 390 Duke features three ABS modes, which include On mode where ABS is active on both wheels., an Off mode where ABS is completely disabled, and a ‘Supermoto' mode where the ABS is active only on the front wheel, allowing the rear wheel to lock up. We expect these modes to make it to the 390 Adventure motorcycle as these modes will come in handy while taking the motorcycle off-road.
The 390 Adventure is expected to be powered by the same 373.2cc engine that is currently featured on the 390 Duke. The single-cylinder engine produces 42.9bhp of power and 37Nm of torque, however, the engine from the 390 Adventure will have a different state-of-tune to suit the off-road application. KTM is also expected to feature the 390 Adventure motorcycle with a BS-VI compliant engine as well.
The 390 Adventure when launched will rival against the Versys 300, Royal Enfield Himalayan and BMW G310 GS. We expect KTM to price the upcoming 390 Adventure aggressively and undercut most of its rivals.
Thoughts About The KTM 390 Adventure India Launch
We can see more customers getting added to the adventure bike segment regularly. The adventure motorcycles features an up-right and comfortable riding position as standard, making the bike easy on long journeys.
The 390 Adventure is one of the most anticipated bike to be launched this year, with all the buzz around the motorcycle started way back in 2016. KTM are good at making off-road motorcycles, we certainly hope the 390 Adventure to feature the same pedigree.