- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled For Smoking; Trolls Ask Asthma Sirf Diwali Mein Hota Hai?
- Sports PKL 2019: Jaipur Pink Panthers start campaign against confident U Mumba
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Finance Rupee Trades Lower At 68.99
- News Ahead of Chandrayaan 2 launch, light rains expected
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Jawa Motorcycles will soon be touching a major milestone - 100 dealerships across India. The iconic motorcycle brand sent out a tweet stating that it will have over 100 dealerships in India by the end of this week.
This is quite simply one of the quickest growths a classic motorcycle manufacturer has ever had in India. Jawa Motorcycles made its re-entry in the Indian market back in November 2018 with the Jawa and Jawa 42.
The motorcycles were launched amidst much fanfare at a price of Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh (ex-showroom) respectively. As the company predicted, the two motorcycles did take the country by storm and people were queuing up at the few dealerships to make a booking.
The waiting period went up to nine months and yet there were people waiting to purchase the classic motorcycles with retro styling. And finally it was only a couple of weeks ago that deliveries officially commenced.
However, while everyone fixed their eyes on the motorcycles and the start of the delivery, Jawa had been building up its dealership base, and before we knew it, the brand is all set to inaugurate its 100th dealership. Dealerships play a major role in defining the buying experience of a customer.
The environment and atmosphere it provides can either make or break the deal. Jawa dealerships are as classy as they can get. They feature images of the good-old two-stroke Jawa, lots of artwork and a specific theme. Some dealerships even have on display one of the old classic Jawa models.
Jawa Motorcycles' tweet read; "What's better than 99 dealerships? A hundred! This week showrooms open in Tirupathi, Hubli, Jamshedpur & Tinsukia, making our dealer family a century strong. #Jawa and #fortytwo reach every major Indian city. Thank you Kommuniti, customers & dealers."
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles Set To Open 100th Dealership This Week
Though Jawa is positioning itself as a premium and niche brand, we can see efforts to make the premiumness available to almost everyone as the dealerships open even in Tier-II cities like Hubli and Tirupathi. This strategy does seem similar to that of Royal Enfield, but that is exactly what competitors do right?