- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Jadeja hopes to get better wickets in tournament proper
- News Shaadi at gunpoint: Youth stalks Bhojpuri actress Ritu Singh, forcer her to marry
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jawa Motorcycles re-entered the Indian market with two new products: Jawa and Jawa forty two. Both motorcycles received a lot of attention at the time of launch and were instantly booked until September 2019.
Jawa Motorcycles recently started deliveries of their two products across the country. However, demand has been so high, that the waiting period of both motorcycle has exceeded over 8 months in certain major cities. Some Jawa customers waiting for their motorcycles, called us to mention about the long waiting periods.
To confirm the same, we called some of the Jawa dealers to find out the waiting period for both motorcycles in the market. According to dealers in various cities, both motorcycles have an approx waiting period of around 7 months. In Mumbai, the waiting period for the Jawa is 9 months while Bangalore dealers confirmed an 8 month waiting period for the two motorcycles. This is a similar situation in other major cities across India as well.
According to the dealerships, both motorcycles have been overbooked, with deliveries still being carried out for those customers who had booked during the time of launch.
Jawa Motorcycles commenced nationwide deliveries of the Jawa and Jawa 42 from the 30th March 2019. The first Jawa motorcycles was delivered to a customer in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Although deliveries have officially started, many customers have been left in the dark regarding the delivery dates of their motorcycles. Many customers recently took to social media, to announce the cancellation of their bookings due to the extremely long waiting period.
Jawa Motorcycles have over a 100 showrooms spread across the country. The two motorcycles - Jawa and Jawa 42 are priced at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The two motorcycle offerings are also powered by the same 296cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The Jawa motorcycles are offered with the option of both a single and dual-channel ABS system .
Jawa is now said to be planning to introduce its third model in the country, the Bobber-style Perak. This motorcycle was showcased alongside the Jawa and Jawa 42, during their launch events. The Jawa Perak will be priced higher and will also feature a slightly bigger engine compared to the two current models on sale — read our first look review of the Jawa Perak, to know more about the upcoming motorcycle.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles Waiting Period
Jawa Motorcycles have been in high demand ever since their re-entry in the Indian market in November of last year. The Jawa Motorcycles rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Bullet and Classic 350 models in the market.