- 37 min ago Maruti Suzuki Seeking Tax Relief For Hybrid And CNG Vehicles To Promote Sales Over Electric Vehicles
- 48 min ago Hero Electric Optima ER & Nyx ER Electric Scooters Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,721
- 1 hr ago Indian FTR 1200S & FTR 1200 Race Replica Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 15.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Movies Exclusive Inside Pics From Sudeep & Ravichandran Film Ravi Bopanna! Kiccha Turns Lawyer
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: India cricketer Dinesh Karthik reveals his favourite Kabaddi player
- Finance ITR Filing: Pre-Filled ITR Forms To Include Investment Returns Soon
- Lifestyle Lesser Known Health Benefits Of Camu Camu, Nutrition And Vegan Recipes
- News Odisha BJD MLA's house set ablaze by miscreants
- Technology Flipkart Realme Days Sale: Offers on Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme C1, Realme 3i And More
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra-owner Jawa motorcycles launched the Jawa and the Jawa 42 in India last Novembers. After quite a few delays, the first Jawa motorcycle was delivered to a customer on the 30th of March 2019.
However, many customers have taken to twitter to express their diepleasure and to announce the cancellation of their orders due to a lack of communication from Jawa Motorcycles and the delay in delivery of these bikes many of which were booked way back in November following the unveiling of the new bikes.
Speaking to Rushlane, multiple dealers stated that there was no communication from Jawa Motorcycles or Classic Legends regarding the timeline of the expected deliveries. The automotive blog also reached out to many disgruntled owners who reported the same issue, with many who booked their bikes way back in November, still not sure when they'll get their new bikes.
Classic legends has not yet revealed the total number of bookings it has recieved for the newly reborn Jawa Motorcycles but the motorcycle manufacturer has revealed that motorcycles are booked all the way till September 2019. Rushlane claims that dealers are still accepting bookings, though the delivery period being quoted to customers is the final month of the year, December.
Many customers though have had enough of the long wait and have put in requests to cancel their orders for either the Jawa or the Jawa 42. As Jawa was busy tooting its horn on twitter about the first deliveries of the new Jawa lineup, some customers have taken to twitter to announce their order cancellations due to a lack of communication from Jawa about deliveries. Other just vented their fury at the absolute levels of silence from the brand regarding their orders, with some even suggesting that the resurrected motorcycle brand should not have taken so many orders if it knew it couldn't keep up with the demand.
Finally cancelled my booking, booked on 18th Nov. Reason was not long waiting queue, but the NO RESPONSE behaviour of JAWA Team. I am paying for my bike and its not for free. pic.twitter.com/f7WMc2atf2— Naman Mehra (@namanmehra1707) April 4, 2019
Do you think its Fare?🤷,I am now thinking of going for better options,as i would have to wait till next year if you peaple say so a day.Please do look into the situation.we owners understand the booking rush and stuff.But this is a bit too much😐😐— Abhiram P Menon (@AbhiramPMenon4) April 1, 2019
This lack of communication and the delivery delays is something the Jawa motorcycles and Mahindra should look into. The older Jawas are still revered by the Indian motorcycling community and reborn brand must address its issues if it doesn't want to risk alienating a readymade audience.