- Movies SURPRISING! Jasmin Bhasin Quits Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji As She's Not Okay To Bond With Child On Screen!
- Technology Newly Discovered Exoplanets Are Closer To Earth And Possible Habitable
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: ATK signs Fijian sensation Roy Krishna
- Finance RBI Panel Suggests Doubling Collateral-Free Loan Limit To 20 Lakhs
- News Rahul Gandhi turns 49: Wishes pour in; PM Modi extends greetings
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
With April 2019 coming soon, most motorcycle manufacturers have been updating their entire product lineup to include ABS. However, until now Bajaj Auto was yet to come out with any updates.
Now, latest spy pics show that Bajaj has also joined the others and will soon be offering ABS on three of their models, initially. ABS-equipped spy images of the Pulsar 180, Pulsar 220F and the Avenger Cruise 220 have surfaced online.
According to reports from Rushlane, these ABS-equipped variants have already made their way into dealerships, with an official launch date expected within January 2019. Apart from the addition of the safety feature, these bikes will remain unchanged otherwise. All the three motorcycles are expected to get a single-channel ABS unit as seen on the Pulsar RS200.
The Bajaj Avenger 220 comes powered by a 220cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19bhp and 17.5Nm of torque. The Bajaj Pulsar 180 comes with a 178.6cc single-cylinder unit churning out 17bhp and 14.2Nm of torque.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F, on the other hand, comes with a 220cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. It produces 20.9bhp and 18.5Nm of torque. All three motorcycles further come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Bajaj is also working on an update for its Dominar 400. The new 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will come with a number of updates and features. The new Dominar 400 is expected to be introduced sometime during mid-2019. Some of these include new body graphics, updated and refined engine, upside down front forks; to name a few.
Thoughts On The ABS-Equipped Bajaj Pulsars & Avenger
Bajaj is all set to update their current lineup with the new ABS feature. The addition of ABS will become mandatory from the 1st April 2019, for all motorcycles above the 125cc capacity. Once introduced with ABS, prices for the motorcycles are also expected to increase by a small margin of around Rs 10,000.