- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto will launch the new 2019 Dominar model in India soon. The Indian motorcycle community is eagerly waiting to get their hands on the new Bajaj Dominar and now, the company has opened bookings for the same for an amount of Rs 5000. Expected starting price for the new model is around Rs 1.75 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
In the past few months, the new Bajaj Dominar was spied multiple times testing on Indian roads. The upcoming version of the sports tourer was even showcased in a newly-released advetisement, titled 'The World's Favourite Indian' — watch the video here.
One of the main highlights of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar is its upside-down forks. Even though the popular KTM 390 Duke, which shares the same platform, was introduced with USD forks, the Dominar intitally came equipped with a conventional suspension unit. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar ticks that box, plus some other features as well.
The changes include a gear-shift indicator, updated instrument console, disc brake position (it's now on the left) and of course, the new double-barrel exhaust system. Recently, we shared a video showing all these features. We can also hear the new exhaust note. Does it sound better than the current Bajaj Dominar? — listen to it here!
The engine of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar has been updated to meet the new BS-VI emission standards. For the same reason, we can expect a slight tweak in power output. In its current format, the 373cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine makes 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed transmission via a slipper-clutch.
As mentioned before, the new Dominar and the 390 Duke have the same base. Under this platform, another exciting product will be introduced on the Indian market soon — the all-new KTM 390 Adventure. At this moment, not many details are known about it, but you can check it out in its prototype format here.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar
With the bookings for the 2018 Bajaj Dominar officially open, the long wait for the popular Indian motorcycle will come to closure very soon. Many claim that it will be the best choice in its segment which consists of the KTM 390 Duke, TVS Apache RR310 and BMW G 310 R. What do you think?