- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- News French trading colony in WB, Chandannagar set to get facelift
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Technology Google To Boost Pixel 4 Smartphone Series With 6GB Of RAM
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
In a newly-leaked video, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar's double-barrel exhaust note can be clearly heard. The BS-VI-compliant Dominar is expected to launch in India really soon and Bajaj fans are really looking forward to buying the Duke 390-rival.
The latest video of the Bajaj Dominar 2019, shared by IAmABikerDotCom, shows the motorcycle in what seems to be a rural place somewhere in North India. The crowd is surely excited to see the test mule of the popular Indian sports motorcycle. As for the exhaust note, the double-barrel design has made it bassier than before and sounds quite good for a single-cylinder.
The guy behind the camera has revealed most of the new features introduced in the new model. This includes USD forks, gear-shift indicator and of course, the new exhaust design. Another interesting detail is that on the new Dominar, the front disc brake is on the left, unlike the current version. This is the first time someone has managed to show the 2019 Bajaj Dominar this close.
Ever since its launch, the touring-focussed Bajaj Dominar was accused of having a stiff suspension. Though this helps a lot on the highway, it does not return the best comfort on broken roads. The Dominar you see here might bring some improvements to the suspension department.
Prior to this, the new Dominar was spotted multiple times on Indian roads. The main highlight of the motorcycle is its BS-VI-compliant engine. The Indian government will mandate BS-VI emission norms for vehicles sold from April 1, 2020.
For the same reason, all automotive brands operating in India are busy updating their existing line-up or introducing new products which are compliant to the latest emission norms.
Coming to the specifications, the 2019 Dominar is powered by the same 373cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. In its current format, the power plant makes 34bhp and 35Nm of torque. The output could be slightly varied in the next-generation Dominar.
The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch and is essentially the same unit which powers the KTM 390 Duke. But in the 390, the engine gets a higher compression ratio and churns out an impressive 43.5bhp.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar's Exhaust Note
Bajaj Auto is yet to announce the exact launch details of the new Dominar. Rumours suggest that the launch might happen in January 2019 itself and the extensive testing going on currently hints to that as well. Now that you've heard the exhaust note of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar, let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.