- 38 min ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 9 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 11 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- News Man in Aurangabad allegedly thrashed by mob for refusing to chant 'Jai Shri Ram'
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas Is NOT Assam Tourism Brand Ambassador Anymore
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar has been spotted with a new Metallic Red colour scheme. This has led us to believe that Bajaj might launch two new colours of the Dominar very soon. At the time of its launch, the Bajaj Dominar was expected to be launched with Red as one of the colour options but it for some reason was not included in the colour options.
Now, we might finally see it in a metallic Red shade. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar was launched in March 2019 with several updates. The updates included a DOHC engine and a new exhaust system, taking the power output to 40bhp while peak torque output remains the same at 35bhp.
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 also got several hardware updates. It got new split LCD instrumentation with one LCD screen at the conventional position and the other placed on the fuel tank. The motorcycle received new front suspension in the form of an upside-down fork while the rear is still suspended by a monoshock from the previous model.
Braking duties are handled by a 320mm disc up front and a 230mm disc at the rear, just like the previous generation. However, this aspect too has seen an upgrade as the front-end of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar gets radially-mounted brake calipers that provide better brake bite and feel. The motorcycle also got refreshed headlamps and tail lamps.
The alloy wheels are now finished in a dual-tone silver/black colour scheme that looks classier than the golden wheels it came with earlier. Bajaj also introduced a new colour called Aurora Green that looks absolutely fabulous.
However, it was one of the only two colours that the motorcycle was launched with, the other one being the same matte black scheme from the previous model. Buyers were certainly expecting more colour options thanks to the TV commercial shot by Bajaj that showed a Metallic Red motorcycle as well as a Matte Silver.
At the launch in March 2019, Bajaj had mentioned that the motorcycle would be made available with more colours at a later stage if there was demand. Well, there certainly seems to be good demand for the motorcycle. Bajaj sold over 1,300 units of the 2019 Dominar in April 2019 and more than 1,888 units in May 2019.
Almost every buyer would certainly have enquired about the availability of new colours and this might have pushed Bajaj towards the launch of the Metallic Red and Matte Silver colours. Even at this moment, it is unclear exactly when these motorcycles would be launched. But it is for sure that the launch is nearing as the motorcycle has been spotted by BikeWale with the new colour.
Thoughts On Bajaj Dominar To Be Launched With Red & Silver Colour Options
The Bajaj Dominar is a formidable bike that offers the best value-for-money of any motorcycle on sale today. The 2019 model is especially good at this. However, the availability of just two colours might have held a few people back.
Some may find the Aurora Green to be too bright and the Matte Black to be too boring. For such people, there is the Matte Silver and the Metallic Red coming up soon.